Quuador's Collection - Spare book closet put to good use

Here it is. The final ‘Pikachu around the World’ part of my Pikachu collection:

The first fourteen language parts were Chinese (click here to go to that part); Dutch (click here to go to that part); English (click here to go to that part); French (click here to go to that part); German (click here to go to that part); Indonesian (click here to go to that part); Italian (click here to go to that part); Japanese (click here to go to that part); Korean (click here to go to that part); Polish (click here to go to that part); Portuguese (click here to go to that part); Russian (click here to go to that part); Spanish (click here to go to that part); and Thai (click here to go to that part).
And the first five special parts were the Unofficial Pikachu cards (click here to go to that part); Jumbo Cameos (click here to go to that part); Autographed cards (click here to go to that part); Misprinted cards (click here to go to that part); and Altered/Extended Pikachu cards (click here to go to that part).

This final part is for all the miscellaneous cards that are outside of the other parts, like graded or sealed cards I also already have raw; some custom non-painted cards; my very first Pikachu card from my youth; etc.

Miscellaneous Pikachu cards:

First of all the very first Pikachu card I ever owned. I never got the Base Set Pikachu from a booster pack (I did of course got it through trades eventually), so my very first Pikachu card - which I’ve pulled myself - was the Jungle Pikachu (in English unlimited edition). It’s of course in played condition these days, and to not accidentally misplace it, I’ve put a “1” at the back of the card - something I’ve never done before and also won’t recommend for obvious reasons. :wink:

Next some foreign Pikachu cards I own, that are released after February 27th, 2021, after which I’ve only continued collecting English and Japanese exclusive Pikachu cards.

The ones I have are the Japanese, Korean, and Indonesian Eevee Heroes 026/069 Pikachu; the French Evolving Skies 049/203 non-Holo Pikachu; and a sealed Korean 120/S-P Swallowed Up Pikachu promo. These either came for free with other cards, or in case of the promo was a trade for some duplicated Pikachu cards.

Next some gifts I received, which all came from Efour Secret Santa if I remember correctly: a PSA-9 224/SM-P and PSA-9 211/SM-P; sealed English Generations Pikachu promos with Toys R Us and 20th Anniversary stamps; and a sealed English Generations booster pack featuring Pikachu.

Next some sealed Pikachu cards that I also already have raw.

We have the three different sealed versions of the English WotC #4 WB promo Pikchu:

Two sealed XY 42/146 Holofoil Pikachu, one from the UK and one from the US.

And a random German SM190 Pikachu with Detective Pikachu stamp (which I’ve pulled from a French Detective Pikachu DVD when I was looking for the French copy… :slightly_frowning_face: ) and Japanese 121/S-P Pikachu V promo.

Next a sealed UK ©1999-2000 Base Set ZAP! Theme Deck. I actually planned to open it when I bought it, to grade some of the ©1999-2000 cards, and to have the checklist card with regular Pokémon back for my collection. But I decided to keep it sealed when I received it. I guess I can always open it in the future if I ever feel like it.

Next this very cool CGC-8.5 ‘zoomed in Pikachu’, aka a solid yellow WotC Neo era filler card. :grin: After I’ve heard people say these yellow filler cards are just zoomed in Pikachu cards as a joke, I couldn’t resist getting one for my collection. :wink: Some more info about this filler card can be found here in this previous collection post.

Next we have this Japanese 153/PCG-P Pikachu promo with ‘genki’ stamp (げんき I think?), which someone told me means ‘Healthy’. The character seems to be Pompompurin, a golden retriever Sanrio character from the Hello Kitty anime/cartoon. It’s probably just a stamp from a store, but I just bought it on impulse many years ago, since it was cheap and I figured there’s a very minor chance it was some obscure stamped version I hadn’t heard about.

And last we have some custom made thicker cards. The one on the right was a gift from @xzini , that came simultaneously with the ones from Qwachansey and Stephaneechan I mentioned in the previous part as a birthday gift (@azulryu 's custom card was unfortunately lost - the four of them send me the gift together). The middle one I received as a gift with an order for some Seviper stickers once, from a seller on IG (xxvanessa.xo). And the one on the left I made myself with some duplicated XY Evolutions Pikachu cards, when I was in a (rare :laughing: ) creative mood, haha. :slightly_smiling_face:

Apart from these, I also have some more Pikachu cards not really worth mentioning: some fake cards; some non-TCG cards like the three Topsun variations (blue back no number misprint; blue back corrected; and green back), the four Indian Funskool Pikachu, some Topps Pikachu, etc.; Pikachu cards signed by Efour members; a lot of non-Pikachu TCG cards featuring a Pikachu in their artwork as cameo (which I do collect for Jumbo cards as shown earlier, but not for regular sized cards); some post cards; some duplicated Pikachu cards for other collections (e.g. my FA Supporter collection includes full art Pokémon cards featuring characters, so I also have an Ash’s Pikachu GX and Red’s Pikachu promo cards in that collection; my ‘first’ card from each language collection includes some Pikachu; etc.).

But there you have it. I will try to update the earlier parts soon, since some cards were added after I made some of the parts. But apart from that, these 14 language and 6 special parts contain the entirety of my Pikachu collection. :blush:

Now that that’s finally complete, I will soon start posting my non-TCG Seviper collection, which I’ve been working on for the past year and haven’t shared anywhere yet (as soon as the existing ‘Pikachu around the World’ parts have been updated, and some incoming non-TCG Seviper items have arrived).

Greetz,
Quuador

14 Likes