Quuador's Collection - Spare book closet put to good use

Next is the Russian ‘Pikachu around the World’ part. I will add the same quote again, which I’ll do for all parts:

The first eleven parts were Chinese (click here to go to that part); Dutch (click here to go to that part); English (click here to go to that part); French (click here to go to that part); German (click here to go to that part); Indonesian (click here to go to that part); Italian (click here to go to that part); Japanese (click here to go to that part); Korean (click here to go to that part); Polish (click here to go to that part); and Portuguese (click here to go to that part).

The Russian portion of my Pikachu collection is 100% complete, and it was actually the second language I completed after Dutch. Although it wasn’t too hard, since the Russian language was active when I started collecting Pikachu cards in mid-2015, and there are only 11 Russian Pikachu TCG cards in total.

Russian:

Let me start with a picture of all Russian Pikachu cards in my collection:

Unfortunately, I haven’t been able to find all Russian release dates, but I have found most of them. If I find out the missing release dates later on, or if anyone reading this knows, I’ll edit them in. EDIT: Found all of the release dates with the great help of @bouncepaw.

The first Russian TCG set was XY released on October 6th, 2014, which included both a non-Holo and Reverse Holo Pikachu. This Pikachu was also released as Cosmos Holofoil inside the XY Four Pack Blisters, with the other three available blister cards being the XY01 Chespin, XY02 Fennekin, and XY03 Froakie promos. (The XY set also contains a Russian exclusive artwork with the Ivy Snow pattern Vivillon.)
On that same October 6th, 2014, they also released the XY Legend of Kalos Tins with XY07 Xerneas EX and XY08 Yveltal EX promos, as well as the Resilient Life and Destruction Rush XY Theme Decks, also focusing Xerneas and Yveltal.

The month after on November 20th, 2014, the XY Kalos Power Tins with XY18 Chesnaught, XY19 Delphox, and XY20 Greninja promos were released.
Then on February 5th, 2016 the Russian Flashfire set was released. This set didn’t contained any Pikachu cards. On this same day they released the Mega Gengar & Mega Lucario mini binder, including a 3-card promo pack (not entirely sure what was in it, but it was probably kinda like a Flashfire Sample pack). They also made a two card blister pack for Flashfire, but the Russian blisters from now on didn’t contained any promos like the XY Four Pack Blisters mentioned earlier.

Then on March 12th, 2015 we had the Russian Furious Fists set (with additional Two Pack Blisters). This set did contain both a non-Holo and Reverse Holo Pikachu.

Next on April 28th, 2015 we had the EX Power Trio Tins, with XY28 Venusaur EX, XY28 Charizard EX (all the Charizard were misprinted with XY28, and there aren’t any corrected XY29 versions printed), and XY30 Blastoise EX.
Next on June 2nd, 2015 we have the Phantom Forces set (with additional Two Pack Blisters). The XY Kalos Starter Set was also released on this same day. In English and other languages, the XY Kalos Starter Set was the very first XY release, even before the XY (base) set, but in Russian it was released simultaneously with Phantom Forces instead. Both of these sets lacked Pikachu cards. (The Poké Ball, Tierno, and Potion from the XY Kalos Starter Set sometimes came with an error where they were missing their set number. These cards do have corrected versions available, unlike the earlier mentioned XY28 Charizard EX promo.)
Followed on August 14th, 2015 by the Primal Clash set (including Two Pack Blisters), with the Earth’s and Ocean’s Core Theme Decks, focusing Groudon and Kyogre respectively. This set didn’t contained any Pikachu cards either.

Then on November 20th, 2015 we had the Russian Roaring Skies set (with again Two Pack Blisters). This set did contain both a non-Holo and Reverse Holo Pikachu. This Pikachu artwork was later also reprinted in the McDonald’s Collection 2016 mini set of twelve cards, which ran from December 2nd to 31st, 2016 and were the final Russian TCG cards released.
On November 20th, 2015 they also released the Legends of Hoenn Tins, with the XY41 Kyogre EX and XY42 Groudon EX promos.

Then on December 11th, 2015 we had the EX Hoenn Power Tins with XY53 Sceptile EX, XY54 Blaziken EX, and XY55 Swampert EX promos.
Next we have the Ancient Origins set on February 19th, 2016, including Two Pack Blisters and the Iron Tide and Stone Heart Theme Decks, focusing Metagross and Regirock respectively. This set didn’t contained any Pikachu cards.

After that came the final Russian TCG set on November 23nd, 2016: BREAKthrough, which did contain both a non-Holo and Reverse Holo Pikachu.

On that same day, November 23nd, 2016, we also had three trios of tins:

• The Power Beyond Tins, with XY71 Hoopa EX, XY72 Latios EX, and XY73 Rayquaza EX promos
  • The Shiny Kalos Tins, with XY149 Xerneas EX, XY150 Yveltal EX, and XY151 Zyarde EX promos
  • The Battle Heart Tins, with XY173 Volcanion EX, XY174 Pikachu EX, and XY175 Magearna EX promos

As mentioned earlier, the final Russian TCG release was the McDonald’s Collection 2016, available between December 2nd and 31st, 2016.
The BREAKpoint and Steam Siege sets were never printed in Russian, even though these sets have been translated for the online Pokémon TCG game.

If anyone wants to see all Russian Pokémon TCG cards at once, here is a collection video of someone who has all of them.

Greetz,
Quuador

9 Likes