What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Taiwan and Hong Kong variants in hand. Now to find the Korean one.

15 Likes

I bought the Komiya thing. Not really sure what it is but it’s a flimsy plastic the size of a post card with some nice art on it

27 Likes

Heckin’ awesome! What is it called/what was the listing title of yours?

1 Like

Pokemon Center OSAKA DX Open Promotional Transparent clear Card Pikachu 2019

5 Likes

I posted this before but this was given out by Pokemon Center staff when you walked into any Pokemon Center in Japan in the fall of 2019 to commemorate the opening of the Osaka PC. Comedian Pikachu was given out when you purchased merchandise from the store at the same time. I got both [:

6 Likes

So cool! I still need to pick one up for myself. I would love if they made an updated version. (Although it would probably have to be multiple volumes)

1 Like

i only like vintage and the original 251st so its fine for me but it would cool indeed

1 Like

Thanks to @gottaketchumall for a fair deal and quick ship. One more for the Kimiya collection, slowly but surely.

As an aside, this is the actual moonbreon. Forget that modern nonsense.

44 Likes

the original gangsta.

3 Likes

Grand Party :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

47 Likes

Nice. This card just looks stunning in person. Pictures don’t do enough justice. Congratulations.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Nice! There are a couple versions of this: One with the darker and transparent back, and another with an opaque background, I believe… Unless I remember wrong. I only have this one. Very cool! :slight_smile:

not that much but a trainer deck b none the less

23 Likes

Feb 25 2023:
I thought; my collection needed a bit more… electrifying art…
And with all the electra and light, you need darkness. That is how the world works.
So it only makes sense for me to also adopt this kitty of darkness.

There is something about that black-and-yellow combination, don’t you think?
I am very happy with these cards! Reasonably prices for such a amazing state. There is only a bit of whitening on Jolteon’s back, but that okay!

(You know who is not okay right now after this month? My bankaccount )

19 Likes

Jealous! I actually am on the hunt for this card for my Trainer Deck B set. Any of the cards from that set are a great card IMO! :sunglasses:

1 Like

indeed won it on an auction on ebay for 196$ sltho ill probably never own the non holo blastoise

Bought this stuff for $200, it was okay I guess. I normally don’t get modern bc it’s lame

14 Likes

Very cool! There’s quite a few transparent clear cards out there. I’m always very tempted to buy them but I really should be spending my money on my main collection goals :sweat_smile:

Needless to say, I’ve already purchased a handful of the clear cards lol

Was finally able to complete the McDonald’s starter trio thanks to @niece

45 Likes

I adore this set. Wish Bulbasaur got a holographic though :pensive:

3 Likes