What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

I totally agree! I think that card would be amazing as a holo!

1 Like

Such great cards in my opinion! Wonderful set :+1:

3 Likes

An amazing Darkrai Fan Club 10,000 Exp Pts

23 Likes

Definitely one of my favorites! Can’t wait to finish it off!

just arrived in the mail today

28 Likes

Poké Mail on Poké Day! I picked up Pokémon Card Trainers Magazine Vol. 10 for my Yuka Morii collection; it features an alternate angle of her Neo Revelation Blissey on the cover!

Some other highlights; Yuka Morii’s Caterpie taking out Charizard!

English Pokémon cards, radical! I love Marill’s evolution - “Tackle”!

You can get this cute little Eevee card - I’m sure it’ll be plenty available though;

20 Likes

technically not in my hands yet but seller gave me first dibs as im reguler customer. very very exciting bought the issues of the magical pokemon journey manga which is one of the rarest. will be signed by veronica taylor and then sent to CGC to be graded

12 Likes

Newest PWCC win.

18 Likes

Awesome pickup! The art is so cute on these

1 Like

indeed it is very very rare barely any copies on ebay and those that are on ebay mostly in bad condition

Be free, child.

36 Likes

this giratina card is so badass, i was watching it too lmao!!

Korean! Adv! Ralts! And Kirlia!
@jakecollectskorean thank thank thank you again for helping me with these absolute beauties :smiley:

15 Likes

58 Likes

Holy hell what a card

3 Likes

Then I’m glad you were only watching, got it for a steal!

3 Likes

another small mail day

16 Likes

I collect EX’s from the B/W and X/Y era so this was an awesome addition to the collection. It’s the poster where they were announcing the beginning of EX cards coming to the TCG. Also the Mewtwo art is so cool! Haven’t seen it used on any other promotion pieces.

24 Likes

You’re going to be pleasantly surprised when it arrives! That PWCC scan doesn’t show the texture at all and it’s one of the best BW textured cards with four different styles.

14 Likes

I’m really looking forward to it, 1st BW era card for me. But definitely one of my favs I’ve seen.

2 Likes