What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Recent mail from Japan

30 Likes

Not big on CGC cards, but I was able to snag this at auction for about $800. I haven’t recieved it from ebay’s vault yet so forgive me for using their low quality pics.

24 Likes

Cute little fellow :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Why do I feel like I’m seeing this card for the first time. It’s beautiful!

2 Likes

Interesting… 9.5 grade, but only 2x 9.5 subs? :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Yep, its definitely an error. When i looked it up, i believe its listed as a 9 on CGC.

2 Likes

Error collectors about to pay 3x the price

3 Likes

wow nice VS set is great im actually bidding atm on one of these

2 Likes

Definitely, it’s my favorite set. The Raikou brings me one step closer to finish my binder.

4 Likes

Im trying to collect all the Caterpie Marbles

I recently found out that you have differend artworks on the marbles, and i was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is,

And i found out that there are German/French marbles so maybe there are more languages Marbles (like japanese chinese korean ect)

Here the pictures the 8 i have, and 3 that i still need

English Clear
English Clear 1st star
English holo 1st star

English Clear (diff artwork)
English Brown (diff artwork)
English Green (diff artwork)
English Blue (diff artwork)
English holo (diff artwork)

!

German/French Clear (missing)

Screenshot_20230301_164317_Chrome

German/French Holo (missing)

English holo (missing)

30 Likes

Daaaamn what a reminder are these!
I’m still so curious about the variants 20 years later!
Now I want to go back in collecting them too…

4 Likes

mailday! Got a delay so got multiple cards in one day.
-still waiting for a few- But these are the three that came in today!:

Ice orbs!

Orbs and a tiny swirl!

This holo design is pretttty hard to take photo’s of, but i love it! My first card with this particulair foil

31 Likes

Oh and this one! Found later in the mail!
(+ a singular random cat hair )
Vaporeon is just such a baby

9 Likes

woooow!! this is a m a z i n g, and a original collection
I totally forgot about these marbles. i loved them!
Would be great to get my hands on a few, just for nostalgic reasons

1 Like

Did you realize that when you bid? PSA 9’s go for sub-$800. I doubt CGC would provide any compensation but these kinds of mistakes could be costly in other situations.

A word to the wise: one of the rules on sub grades is if the two lowest sub grades match, that is the final grade.

I actually didn’t realize it until I got home from work later that day. I’m not too upset about it but even if I was I dont think I’d have any recourse since I got it through ebay’s vault/authentication.

Also, unless Im missing something, the last 2 PSA 9 copies sold for $1200ish and $999 over the past 3 months on ebay. Granted, this is a CGC card so it would be niave on my part to assume its an auto PSA 9. I was operating with the assumption that a card in this condition would be in the $900 to $1000 range.

Here’s the last auction I’m seeing.

tcgfish also shows that it’s gone sub 800 several times recently.

I don’t really track this card, just took a quick glance at comps. If you’re happy with the card and the price then don’t listen to me!

1 Like

Got my Dunsparce today, pretty inexpensive card but the art is my mood rn

19 Likes

Pulled my chase card from CZ today :pray:

22 Likes

This is really cool! I never noticed the different variations or even though about foreign languages. Guess I’m adding the squirtle evo line and any variations I can find of them to my search list!

3 Likes