What’s your most recent non-Pokemon purchase?

Hello guys,

We all know @prochaos great thread about our recent purchases.

I had the idea of starting a similar thread but highlighting the recent purchases that aren’t related to the Pokemon universe.

I know there are people on the forum who collect other universes and this post could act as a reference on recent purchases. This could help people discover new types of collectibles/items without them being drowned out in the more Pokemon-oriented thread.

Feel free to post whatever you like here (Yu-Gi-Oh, One Piece, Magic, Original Arts, Video Games, Sports Cards, Lorcana, Paintings, DVD, Stamps, Shoes, Shikishi, Autograph, Drawing and more collectibles).

15 Likes

I bought some new running shoes, some active wear and a laser etched flick wallet today.

Not collectibles related but still

10 Likes

Bought this a few weeks ago. Needed to replace my old CLP-330 after 15 years of very faithful service. Sticky keys, blown speakers and it wouldn’t have survived another dismounting.

For once (and I do mean once) I decided to not jump head first into every little spec, seeing as this CLP-725 is as bog standard as they come and it’s not really a major investment, just intermediate utility gear. Big mistake.

THEY DON’T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO, my god. Panel is as bare bones as you’re gonna get, plugged in max volume is laughable, keys feel like they’re made of Tupperware spatulas, action is middling at best, literally every component except maybe the mounting screws are vastly inferior to my older, cheaper model…and the fucking thing isn’t even tall enough? I’ve never even seen that exact form of cost cutting before.

Luckily I can still sort of use the pedals and it’s not outright terrible so I won’t bother with returning it. But if you’re someone who’s considering one of these and won’t just give it away to someone in 1 years time, do yourself a favor and get the 735 instead, at least.

15 Likes

This isn’t my last purchase, but to get the thread started, here’s the Weekly Shonen Jump 50th Anniversary Yu-Gi-Oh Phone Card (only 400 copies were distributed via lottery) :

10 Likes

You actually going to run in those shoes?
IMG_0428

3 Likes

Just got a new car last week. Bought a 2024 Mercedes GLE 450 plug in hybrid. Replacing my older SUV with something new and shiny :blush:.

I’m a bit of a car collector, currently have 3 but looking to expand when I get more space. Other 2 cars are Teslas. Thinking my next car will be a Porsche, maybe a 911.

14 Likes

12 Likes

Yesterday I received this beautiful replica of Claude Monet’s magnificent painting, Impression, soleil levant.

26 Likes

Alan Wake II for the PS5. Been a big fan of all games by Remedy and also had platinumed CONTROL last year. Now to just find some time during the Christmas season to play it :smiling_face_with_tear:

Cheers!

7 Likes

I bought Chick Fil-A for dinner last night.

11 Likes

2 SMP Thunder Megazords!

Still a classic after all these years!

Also ordered White Tigerzord which will arrive next month

22 Likes

Wooow insane ! Congrats :star_struck:

3 Likes

That looks sick

3 Likes

i bought a new sink + faucet + RO water filter in my kitchen. Our sink was 30+ years old, garbage disposal was just over 30 as well. We’re in the process of upgrading our entire water system because my city has some of the most mineralized water.

7 Likes

Seeing everyone getting cool stuff makes me realize I have no other hobbies besides Pokémon :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

I bough a bunch of One Piece Paramount War Booster Boxes cause I am a speculatoor. Noticed that supply is drying up and singles are booming like Pokemon 2020.

Getting into One Piece TCG. I bought a One Piece Film Red Premium Collection Binder for personal collection. Also got Gift Collection and Devil Fruit Collection too.

5 Likes

I bought a Waterpik to see if I enjoy pressure washing my teeth.

3 Likes

Interested to hear your thoughts on it. I’ve thought about getting one.

2 Likes

Too funny, So….how is it?

1 Like

Original Art From GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka) Anime :star_struck:

This is from Episode 1 :

11 Likes