What's your most recent purchase?

Continuing the thread from here: What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Simple question, whats your most recent Pokemon card/item buy ?

Dont have to share if you dont want to. Im as slow as turtle when it comes to posting but i thought this could become neat thread.

It doesnt even have to be your most recent purchase, but a long term goal your proud of and need an audience that would appreciate it.

It could of been a collection goal or a spontaneous buy. Just post a photo of the item and add a description if you like.

9 Likes

PWCC Auction from last night. Got the Pika for $25. The pika was supposed to be released in English but it never happened. Pikachu (BW Promo 77) - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia

Also I realized earlier that the background in the Porygon is the Celadon game corner, which how you got Porygon in the Gen 1 games. So badass how it all ties in together.

45 Likes

Just received this in the mail :

Truly a great art piece

62 Likes

Porygon gang

5 Likes

:scream:
Super jealous! I’m just aiming for a 9, but then you throw up a 10! :moneybag: :wink:

6 Likes

$47 shipped from Goldin. An unbeatable price for this unique art that I know would never happen on eBay.

40 Likes

14 Likes

I purchased nothing. I’m just trying to be a part of history.

13 Likes

The TOY20 code didnt work :skull:

22 Likes

That’s an insanely good deal- congrats on the find!

6 Likes

Trainers, gym heroes and wotc league energies - they look so good!

Need the rainbow and recycle now :grin:

22 Likes

Slowly adding to my small vintage collection. All hail the 9/10 :raised_hands:

I’m surprised Gardevoir is only about $40 given the graded population is pretty small, and it just got enshrined in the 25th anniversary set.

19 Likes

Those league energies look so amazing together

3 Likes

Some Komiya pickups, lovely plant frogs, recent beautiful AR’s, and promos.

The two Stormfront Machamps are unlimited which is neat but they’re not in NM condition. The HGSS promos are a neat little set that are very affordable. I’m also a sucker for those big holo Japanese promo stamps.

Also I had to pick up a handful of the fantastic Onix from the Classic collection. What can I say, I like the card. :slight_smile:

36 Likes

Love the holo energies. Some of my favourite promos.

3 Likes

Ah, a changing of the threads.

Time marches onward.

9 Likes

Old purchase, but I’d like to join the pory posters lol

37 Likes

That Onix looks fantastic! Is it exclusive/new to the Classic or a reprint? Haven’t really followed the Classic and its contents tbh.

3 Likes

A recent pick up and a worthy contender for an Arita Autograph. Too bad there’s a ton of good Arita cards to pick from and only 2 autos/1 sketch per person :relieved:

30 Likes

It’s a reprint from Lost Thunder (Thunderclap Spark)! And the Classic holo pattern compliments it really well.

The majority of the Classic set is reprinted from a variety of older sets minus the few new EX cards I believe.

3 Likes