What's your most recent purchase?

wow a new “recent purchases” thread because the first thread has been already filled to the max with overpriced cardboard? Don’t mind if i I join again…
To crack or not to crack… that’s the question…

19 Likes

34 Likes

Don’t see this pop up too frequently. Knew i had to get it.
![im

32 Likes

Goldin?

2 Likes

Yea!

3 Likes

F I RE. Hopefully they ship out soon. I’m still waiting on mine from last week haha

4 Likes

Me too! I think many of the cards ended at a good price, given their rarity and how often they pop up for sale.

3 Likes

Finally Maxie arrived :joy:

16 Likes

Im gunna crumb

3 Likes

another one to my pokemon media collection.
im also gonna get soon enough (2 weeks) one of the rarer books of the bessatsu corocoro edition so excited for that.
intresting in the photos , i have the pikachu anna ticket graded but never saw the mew or mewtwo ones.

28 Likes

I wanted to get all the Mario and Luigi Pika cameos from the Hanafuda 2016 set and finally finished it!

32 Likes

Small day, gh bulk, one full art, this awesome Wartortle and a friend ball which I waited ages to be delivered.

Ooosh.

19 Likes

I didn’t get to reply back from the old thread but yea the legendary dogs in Crown Zenith are amazing. I opened up two of the Suicune and had to buy the other two. There are so many amazing looking arts in that set!

2 Likes

Thanks for always posting these. Its awesome to see the history from 20years ago.

5 Likes

there is honestly a lot more pages but it would take so long to take photos of all granted my camera skills are shitty anyways and no problem. it is. i preserve these books almost like capsulated cards or the one ring “to be locked in the vault and only be used with the utmost urgency” lol. stay tuned coz there gonna be some more in the past days and weeks.

5 Likes

Keeping the Stadium train rolling.

I think (or hope) it is the first UR Stadium in the SV era and the first one since Gapeyew Bog in Sword & Shield. Otherwise I missed one. I’m really pretty lost and lack a clear direction since @dizzylochs stopped updating the Stadium thread regularily.

Also this:

Only missing a sealed Split earth booster now (probably the most expensive) to have all Japanese e-Series boosters complete. Even by today’s dynamic, flashy Alt Art standards, the artworks really slap.

31 Likes

the town on no map and japanese e minimum packs are lovely. wish there were some graded packs of these on the market but it seems that at least on ebay i only saw 1 ever graded. wonder why ppl dont grade these more opposed to other sealed packs.

2 Likes

Some recent pickups from Japan :hugs:

28 Likes

Should I try my luck and open this to see what pack I get? :thinking:

18 Likes

What a great looking product! Is this the product that has the CD ROM for playing the TCG? And does that product contain all of those packs?!!! :face_with_spiral_eyes: Or just one at random?

3 Likes