What is your grail card you own?

Like the title asks what do you have in your collection you consider a grail ? The top of the crop !!

Interested too see pics of your grails too if you feel so comfortable ( if you have a high value slab feel free to mark up the cert # and codes for your safety and the communities if you so choose )

1 Like

one of the coolest colabs ever imo

32 Likes

With the movie coming out soon too !! Damn those look sweeeeeet

2 Likes

Very recent acquisition for me. This will probably be the most expensive card I own for a while (if not ever). I have several others in the $2K or so range which I also consider to be grails in their own right, but this one is really special since I waited quite a while to buy it. Definitely one of the strongest PSA 5s I’ve purchased in terms of holo/surface condition, so I’m really happy with it overall!

21 Likes

Mine is not as cool or as expensive as most of the longtime members here but it’s a crystal charizard holo in a PSA 8

5 Likes

SICK

1 Like

Wow insane grail indeed like THE card everyone recognizes :eyes: well done ! Nice grade too but geez can’t imagine how much this would be …

1 Like

Crystal Charizard is dope to me though ! In a grade 8 is also a plus :clap:

1 Like

I get to show again lol. This is definitely the grail in my set currently.

29 Likes

This is my favourite card. Deoxys is such a cool pokemon!

32 Likes

24 Likes

These from a value perspective! From a nostalgia perspective, definitely my non-holo rare 1st Ed. Jungle Pinsir. It was the only 1st Ed. Card i had as a kid, my copy back then was beat to heck but I thought I was hot stuff for owning a 1st Ed. Card.

20 Likes

Absolutely lovely card. Congratulations on owning it. I actually for the longest time thought this was an unnumbered promo card, because the other battle road stadium (Dialga , Palkia) is unnumbered. Unfortunately, I realized it a bit too late, This will be one of those hurdles that I have to get over to be able to finish the PCG-P promo set.

Cheers!

1 Like

As a celebi collector this one’s my favorite and yes, I prefer Japanese. I could care less for the English counterpart lol

16 Likes

My base set Zapdos holo shift/misaligned print layer. It took over 2 years of searching before i could acquire one but it was all worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

30 Likes

Is that pop 1 ?? Thats insane ! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow Deoxys is super awesome ! Love that generation

Holy poop isn’t this insanely rare :eyes:

All super amazing ! Wish I had those :smiling_face_with_tear:

There’s something about the Japanese cards that’s just :pinched_fingers:t3: ( chef kiss )

1 Like