Show off the card you are most pleased to have in your collection

Would love to see what everyones current most favourite card in their collection is. It doesnt have to be expensive or low pop simply one you are stoked at having. For me its having a psa 10 3rd print fossil muk i absolutely love having this one. Its not the most expensive card i own but i believe it to be the hardest to find a psa 10 of in my set so it was absolutely amazing for me to add it.

19 Likes

Tough to show off a normal card that people like in this forum because there are tons of people who have graded 10 copy’s of everything. Still mine would be my 4th print zard, seriously love this thing. :smile:

19 Likes

One of my favorite artworks and my first graded card. :grinning:

18 Likes

This was one of the first singles I ever bought when I got back into the hobby. I had a little guidebook from 2004 as a kid (and still have it) that had this Aerodactyl pictured. Never thought I’d ever own one.

24 Likes

Still can’t believe I bought this as LP and it ended up a 9. Super hyped

26 Likes

A total mix of everything is exactly what i had hoped for. Lovely cards from all of you. :slight_smile:

My first Typhlosion from my collection back in the day.

20 Likes

I don’t have a favorite but this is most pleased to have in collection

52 Likes

Definitely my Skyridge Gengar. It was the first card I had to travel out of town to acquire and I had a blast meeting the seller in person and chatting about the hobby. I remember quite literally jumping for joy and looking at the card for a good hour once I got home.

25 Likes

Favorite thing is actually not a card. My Revival of Lugia mini binder. (wanted this for years, but could never find it before someone else snagged it.) BUT if I had top pick a favorite card, it would be this squirtle deck arcanine, partly because it was such a deal, but also because I didn’t think I’d like it nearly as much until I got it.

</div
14 Likes

22 Likes

21 Likes

All of my childhood cards. Everything else I own means nothing compared to them.

5 Likes

I had a couple sets of these cards custom made. They were featured in the silver bible, but never made into officially released cards. I guess you could say they are my rarest cards, ha!

26 Likes

They were included as playable in the GB game, yes?

1 Like

Oh yeah, I had them in my decks on the GB game, even though they weren’t very playable.

2 Likes

No way…?

1 Like

Is a card still considered part of my collection if it has been stuck at PSA for almost 2 years :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Wonderful thread idea!! It’s very hard to pick one, but I’ll choose my Rayquaza & Giratina EX Full Art Lottery Promos. Took a very long time before the stars aligned on this one, but I’ve always wanted these and I’m super happy to finally have them.

20 Likes

Even though they are fake, those look really well done based on the images and sprites available to us. I’d dig having a set of those in one of my binders

1 Like