What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

18 Likes

i wanted this sucker for a long time. got one for a nice deal 470$ and i dont see any on ebay anymore either. before also saw maybe 1-3. also made a custom acrylic case for it. got the vhs in itself graded with igs too

20 Likes

An incredibly clean PSA 3.

Didn’t own a Raichu in 1st ed, and the price was right, so why not?

27 Likes

Huge mailday from Japan, 40 purchases off of Mercari and Yahoo japan. My e series binders are looking pretty full now and its about time i prepped a sub to PSA. TLDW for the scammed part, the XY decks are supposed to have a XY1 booster pack in them, I reviewed the listing i bought from and the seller claimed they were new and completely unopened but when i got them the sides had been cut open and the booster packs taken out. As far as recourse i might email buyee but i know them to be useless about these types of things, i never get the 500 yen service plan because i know them to deny helping even with that. I just cross my fingers usually. With 40 orders the 500 yen savings is worth more than the 6 xy1 booster packs i guess. One time i was scammed on yahoo japan and did a credit card chargeback, but for the cost of these items i dont think its worth the hassle and buyee froze my account for the entire chargeback and only unfroze my account when i begged. :grimacing:

5 Likes

The details in this art! Amazing. Fished her out of the mail today, a beautiful addition to my collection

16 Likes

pretty rare find for me at least. rarely i see any if at all japanese sealed let alone graded. this one was on for auction which i woke up early for to make sure i win and last seconds someone outbid me and won. he apparently didnt pay and the seller put it again but for BIN this time so i snagged it

16 Likes

Two mail days within 24 hours :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Hey, I only just figured out how to log in on this forum again. Huge congrats on picking up the totodile!! Gorgeous card. Welcome to the “gang”

8 Likes

I am slowly falling in love with Magikarp as i learn about its lore. :flags::flags:

35 Likes

These 2 are my most recent purchases! Pretty happy with them

23 Likes

I’m am definitely in love with that magikarp plushie :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Triple posting pokemon??

2 Likes

I literally am a Pokemon collector ?

3 Likes

Got him today, Tomy 2004 Electronic Rayquaza

25 Likes

Amazing mate ! (Bg ça tu nous as pas montré sur le discord :money_mouth_face: )

1 Like

had to get that tcg bible

32 Likes

Finally! After several months of searching, I found a Vstar case in a great condition from a trustworthy seller.

16 Likes

Nice! I picked one up a couple months back too and wish I’d had it years ago. I still probably wouldn’t know about it if Scott hadn’t mentioned it, either that or stumbling across it on here. It’s absolutely amazing, and can easily use the google translate app with live-camera translation to read about the cards.

Il faut que je réinstalle Discord!

1 Like

yes indeed although i do know most of the cards its sometime easier to use this + just even to see the art is worth it