What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Congratulations. Card looks beautiful. Looking forward to many of your other posts.

Cheers!

1 Like

yes! Looking extra cute in this set! A little inferno kitten!
- i had the feeling you’d like the Flareon! idk why, 6th sense? :p-

1 Like

It’s been a long time I haven’t posted in this thread but I recently received two cards I never thought I would be able to find…

Since I learned the existence of this Totodile L1 Unlimited on here, it became a personal Grail. With a lot of perseverance and a bit of luck, I am now a proud owner of this card and can join @nullifidian, @hamster & @davidspokemon’s gang!

Finding this Electivire Holo Reverse Unlimited, starring one of my favorite artwork by Tokiya, was also quite something!

26 Likes

Thank you! Excited to start this collection

Some random affordable goods.

13 Likes

Saw one in a store that I often visit, checked its condition through the window and decided to just cross it off my list once and for all.

Let’s see if this finishes off the great journey

16 Likes

Too many cons in town, im spending too much money.

26 Likes

Some recent auctions wins:

23 Likes

So this isn’t my most recent purchase. But I got this about a year ago and it was my first big purchase in Pokémon. I wasn’t a member of this forum when I got it so here it is. Still my favorite card I own.

26 Likes

No Rarity mail day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

26 Likes

That’s awesome, and now you have the Shadowless Charizard too. Both grails for a lot of people I would think :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I do I do

2 Likes

Love that Heracross!

1 Like

I have a fond memory of getting beat badly by a childhood friend in a Pokemon battle by Heracross.

He’s a pretty tough bug :beetle:, I’ll never forget it.

1 Like

The A4 files are so nice, tempted to frame one or two rare ones down the road.

17 Likes

These are awesome!

1 Like

Those look awesome! What are the details of the one with the gym leaders and the parade looking one?

1 Like

I really dont know much tbh, one is a “Year of the Dragon” file and the “Hoenn Leaders Tournament” is a file with two bookmark inserts(the other insert is on the back). Ive seen different arrangements for the bookmark file, but really thats all. Both are PC exclusives from 2012

2 Likes

Here is the other arrangement. Im not sure why they did this, its the same bookmarks and this came with the same A4 file. Likely to present them better?

8 Likes

19 Likes