Eevee & Eeveelution Appreciation Thread - Collections, New Card Releases, General Chat

The purpose of this thread is to have one place for all things Eevee and Eeveelutions.

• Post new card releases in any language, both TCG and non-TCG
  • Spreadsheet containing a master list of all Eevee cards
  • Link collection threads
  • General chat/questions

Here is a master spreadsheet of all Eeveelution cards in English, Japanese, and unique cards in other languages, also includes cameos. Last update: 10 October 2023

Here are some e4 member’s collection threads. (Note I linked a few to get started, if I missed your collection, just message me or comment and I will link yours as well)
Eevee & Eeveelutions
eeveeteam
ragingkraken
launcestoneeveeman
Shinyumbreon
Eevee
Holahart
NRS
Rustedharmony
DarthEevee
Jolteon
Rockabelltcg
Flareon
lamplamp

22 Likes

yay, all of us in one place haha

3 Likes

:frowning: I would like to be considered lol

4 Likes

oof

2 Likes

Added! I searched Eevee collection and Eeveelution collection, and of course I missed the Flareon master!

3 Likes

Thank you for including me :grin:

1 Like

No worries! This is a cool idea for a thread, thanks for making it

3 Likes

Commenting for future cool Umbreon, Espeon, and Flareon updates

2 Likes

I love seeing your eeveelution collections for inspiration. I made a list with my favorite cards to buy some time ago, and I unfortunately realized how much eevee fanboy I am lol

2 Likes

Dang y’all got some cool collections fr

3 Likes

Just picked up this Hanafuda with all the originals!

16 Likes

That’s incredible

2 Likes

A dream listing for me… iff the Umbreon was mirror. Both Umbreon and Espeon are holo, the Jolteon, Eevee, and Vaporeon are mirror, all unlimited

@holahart I found your Eevee! It’s expensive for the lot, but selling the other unlimited cards would get most of the price back. @rockabelltcg would probably get the Jolteon from you? If either of you buy the lot, look up the other one who is looking :slight_smile:
https://jp.mercari.com/item/m78794901067

8 Likes

Eevee beating out Pikachu and Charizard these days it seems!

2 Likes

Let’s sort this one out because it took me a while to decide.

• Aquapolis
  • Skyridge
0 voters
2 Likes

Skyridge for me, but McDonalds beats both of them out

7 Likes

I would 100% be interested in buying the Jolteon mirror! Nice find!!

4 Likes

Both the Umbreons are ok but the Aquapolis scenery is iconic. He did a better job with the Mcdonalds, I’d probably rank that the same as VS if there was a holo version.

1 Like

I landed on aquapolis too. I like the rooftop vibe that they started here and kept going in later cards. But the skyridge one reminds me of the tall grass raptors in Jurassic Park 2 which is fun lol

4 Likes

Amazing thread idea, congrats! I will consider doing the same for Chansey/Blissey/Happiny collectors. :wink:

Your master spreadsheet is amazing, I’m working on mine too. Any other main sources besides Bulbapedia?

2 Likes