Launceston Eevee collectors eeveelution and Kabutops binders

In the sleepy state of Tasmania, lives what I would describe as australias most comprehensive(English) eeveelution master set. Photos of the binder to follow.
My main aim is to collect every English variant of every Eevee card. My current goal is 5 short
Champions Festival placement cards except quarter finalist (not chasing these actively)

I have also embarked recently on a Kabutops line Grand Master Collection.
This will include all Kabutops Line Cards in ALL Languages + a PSA1-10 of Fossil Kabutops Unlimited.
This is a relatively new venture, so there are a LOT of missing cards in this Collection

6 Likes

Binder photos below (cards I’m missing I put a print out in the binder so im not looking at a black hole)
currently English cards in binder 708/719 (98%)
Current collection status (have some in the states) 713/719 99%

12 Likes

Kabutops collection
Missing
3rd print mysterious fossil
3rd print kabutops
Cosmo holo kabutops

9 Likes

Foreign eevee collection
Its a work in progress :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Vulpix/ninetales collection for my daughter
Long way to go, i only pick up ones that i catch for decent prices

9 Likes

That’s a really cool binder! I’m not a huge fan of the eeveelutions but I do like Flareon. Do you collect any other eeveelution items?

1 Like

I do have some plushies plus some pops. Mainly collect cards thou as they’re enough of a mission on their own

Very cool! I noticed some of the pictures aren’t in order, I had that issue when uploading multiple photos at the same time as well.

Also, are you collecting all the World deck cards? I noticed you don’t have a slot in the binder for them, but do have same at the end of your binder

1 Like

I will grab them as I can get them. I may slot them in eventually, but to me, no blue back (or Japanese backs) means it’s not in there yet, if that makes sense

Makes sense. I have seen master sets include the World deck cards and some that say they aren’t an official release. My take on them is they were released in official Pokémon packaging, and since they were in decks of champions, they have significance to the history of the TCG.

Really nice :ok_hand:

Always enjoy looking at other people’s Eeveelutions binders, really a great line of Pokemon and cards to collect and it never disappoints. Looking forward to seeing your progress! Thanks for sharing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Problem now is that they’re so expensive for what they are

Did you make the gb trio yourself? I have never put fake cards into a binder, but if I ever did, it would be the unmade gb promos. If someone has an ability to make solid looking ones (yours def look pretty nice), I would like to talk to them for sure.

I had a handful of sets made up for a few e4 members. Someone on Instagram was making them for 10 to 15 pounds each card and were of high quality

2 Likes

Hmm. I do not use social media, is there a way I might have them commissioned for me, a set of 3? I think 10 pounds or so sounds pretty fair to me for them. Feel free to pm me and not take up space on Launcestone’s collection thread.

Beautiful collection Launceston! I really love the inclusion of the Kabuto line, and the mini binder it is displayed in is a nice touch! The best thing about comprehensive master sets are the reverses. They really tie the room together =)

2 Likes

Normally I’m not one for slabs, but I saw this at a card show today and had to have it!

10 Likes

How’d I miss your thread for the past 4 months? Now I can finally see your collection.

1 Like

English binder updated.
Will re upload the foreign cards shortly and the kabutops cards also

1 Like

Congrats on the pickup. That’s quite a find for a card show.

This isn’'t commenting on condition but I don’t a PSA cert starting with 3 very often.

1 Like

its my precious haha.
such a beautiful card :slight_smile: