Therealonewolf's Collection

I collect any and all Eevees. I started with English cards only but got close to finishing that up and branched out into all other languages. My collection is far from complete but with some time I hope that I don’t have any card-less pages at the very least. I am storing my sleeved cards in a quad row zipfolio with place holders for the ones I don’t have. I am interested in cameo cards but have not yet branched out that far. If by some miracle this collection is ever close to complete I would start a Jolteon collection.

If you come across a Spanish 2009 Burger King Platinum stamped Eevee (released in Argentina) or a Korean Jumbo Eevee from Pokémon Town 2013, I would love to hear from you.

Sealed 235 BW-P

Duplicates and a sealed McDonald’s 2018

13 Likes

Nice. Threads like this really make me want to make rigid collecting goals. Goid luck!

1 Like

Thanks dude! It’s easier to convince my wife with the goal in mind lol

1 Like

Love the placeholders. Great idea!

5 Likes

I LOVE that you collect Eevee. I am a Vaporeon collector. We’re on the same wavelength! Someday I’ll have to post what I have so far. Some of my items have both Eevee and Vaporeon depicted on them.

1 Like

Top Sun and other non TCG are cards down another rabbit hole that I dont want to touch at this point lol I would be interested in seeing what you have. I would be interpreted in seeing those cameo cards especially.

@pottsinator, I find that they are quite helpful when doing a quick ebay search and dont remember the card details. I track the purchase price on the back of them and I already have the collection spaced mapped out. For another year or less the eevees will still fit in a single zip folio.

1 Like

A couple of my pictures turned out low quality with my old camera, but these are some of my finds that include both Eevee and Vaporeon.

'>

I love this one (above) but the pic turned out so bad. I’ll have to try again sometime.

This is most of what I have that includes both E and V together. :blush:

1 Like

One more that I forgot. Love the ear scratch. I have not seen Eevee doing that in any other old cards or bandai stickers. The pic is, again, crappy. I am not good at taking them.

1 Like

Wow! I’ve never seen any of those!

Do you have a script that generates those placeholders or was it all done by hand? :open_mouth:

A script would have beneficial but it was all copy and paste. it only took a few hours where as it would have taken me much longer to learn how to write a script to transfer a formatted list into a word doc. but since its done i just need to update it from here so not too much additional work.

As an aside, what languages of Pokemon cards do you have imported into Canada? do you have french as well?

I think French cards are legal for play use here but I’ve never seen them for sale. Maybe in Quebec

You should check out www.cardmarket.com/en/Pokemon
They seem to have a lot of languages there as singles. But I believe you need a European address which is what prevented me from committing to a purchase there

I have been looking through there and am trying to work with a middleman to fill up a lot of my empty spots. Thank you for the info! It would be great if they expanded their service to north America as well.

I love this collection style in OP, would be so much more rewarding than collecting a conventional set. Always tempted to choose one Pokemon and go with it…

1 Like

Richu is right there in your profile pic…

Awesome collection! Let me know if you need any help with cardmarket e.g. middlenman etc

Hey, Thank you so much for the offer!

I am interested in getting my hands on some recent cards in German:

Evoli-GX Collection SM 174 Holofoil Promo
Evoli-GX Collection Holofoil SM 174 Promo Jumbo
Pikachu & Eevee Pokeball Collection 101a/149 Holofoil
Team Up 120/181 non-Holo
any other snorlax and eevee cards from Team up upon release

If you have access to any other non English and German releases like Italian or Spanish I would be interested in those too!

Okay sure thing! I will see what i can do tomorrow and then i will send you an pm.

After adding the place holders for Team Up, I have two open spots left in this folder. Oh man so many eevees to get in 2019 and its only January. If the eevee gx collection is released in Brazil (let me know if you know) Then this binder would be completely full.

I am at my second Walmart today and it looks like the general mills promotion hasn’t started yet. An end cap at the first store had these buy 5 get 50 box top boxes. The second had them in asile. The reps at the second store checked the back and they don’t have them yet. This store is fairly big and in the middle of DFW so I would think they would be a part of the promotion. They get cereal shipments every other day so I will just need to check back.

I have also reached out to General Mills about the start dates and will let you all know what I find out.

Please let me know if you start to see the pokemon marked boxes of cereal!