Holahart's Eevee collection

Thanks for checking out my Eevee collection!

I have set out to collect all variations of every Eevee card ever officially distributed across all languages (though I wouldn’t mind adding a Sample Set Eevee to my collection).

Collection progress of April 2024:

Eevee Binder

29 Likes

Welcome to e4! We have similar interests. Do you also collect Eevee cameos?

There are quite a few Eevee lovers on the forum, so you are in a good place.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wave: :slightly_smiling_face:

Impressive collection and dedication! As mentioned, lots of Eevee/Eeveelutions fans here. I think you’ll find yourself in good company!

3 Likes

Thank you very much! Still lots of work to be done :smile: Excited to chat with other Eevee fans in the meantime!

4 Likes

YAY! Welcome! I am also fairly new but a eeveelution collector! Great collection you have, cant wait to see more

4 Likes

Awesome collection welcome to the forumlvom! I’m just starting to start varaint collection, and your post reminded me that I should see if any World Championships cards for Hoppip/Skiploom/Jumpluff exist.

Out of curiosity, what is the variant of the 1st Lost Thunder Eevee? Is it a print variant? (Looks like the colors are a little different from the others)

3 Likes

Thank you! The World Championships holo pattern is top tier.

The Lost Thunder Eevee at the center of that page is actually a cracked ice holo promo that was included in a few theme deck products. Hard to capture it in a photo unless you have the right lighting (especially in a binder).

5 Likes

Thank you!

I do have a number of Eevee cameo cards, but you’ve got some that I didn’t even know existed (the Munna card for example) :exploding_head: Really an incredible collection

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m another Eeveelutions collector. My favorite Eevee cards are vending, scream promo and and the SM era one illustrated by Q-rais (was a promo in English and set card in Japanese.)

3 Likes

Ah, gotcha. I was actually talking about the other type of Championship card: the World Championship deck ones (the gray-border, non-tournament-legal ones) :joy: But I’ll check for both. Maybe Hoppip got some love with a nice championship stamp somewhere :slightly_smiling_face: (he makes an appearance on Tropical Tidal Wave from Worlds 2010, but that’s outside my budget for now :sweat_smile:).

Can’t wait to see your update with the Japanese Eevees!

2 Likes

Great collection!!

2 Likes

Thank you! The Vending/Scream cards are both super unique, and are some of my favorites as well. Still looking for a good deal on a Japanese Q-rais Eevee though :smiling_face_with_tear:

8 Likes

Much appreciated! Very impressed with your Marill collection as well :grinning:

1 Like

Yeah those SM era full arts have really been going up recently! I got mine for ~$30 USD in January.

1 Like

Update: I was very fortunate to find a fresh copy for $30 shipped recently, and it was sent to me all the way from Finland!

This also makes 100 unique Japanese Eevees in my binder :o) I’ll have to post pics of the rest of my Japanese collection soon.

10 Likes

The people who don’t like that artwork are flat out wrong. One of my favorite cards to look at in my collection.

3 Likes

I’ll admit I used to be a denier, but seeing it in a binder with all my other Eevee cards made me appreciate how unique it is

2 Likes

Congrats! Such a unique and fun artwork

2 Likes

Updated this post to include pictures of my Japanese Eevee collection!

All cards with a green marker have been purchased, most of which should be arriving in one big order some time in the next few weeks. I also figured that, to make this update more interesting, I’d share a custom Eevee card I recently drew and made real! (card blank not mine)

11 Likes

Great update! I didn’t know about the 399/SM-P promo (the one with the Spheal, Ducklett, Todegemaru, and Walrein), but it’s so cute!

The custom Eevee card looks awesome! (Great flavor text too) If only that swirl was more to the left, it could’ve been a god-tier swirl :open_mouth:

3 Likes