What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

An “Employees” Generations Booster Box. There are a few around, they pop up now and then.

6 Likes

Finally pulled the trigger on a Shiny GX box today, upon realizing that I could get one for cheap on Amazon Japan. Also waiting for;

-two Shiny GX booster pack
-a shiny Gyarados reverse holo
-an older Raichu ex and
-a Latias Japanese promo
-a DP era pencil board that has Drifloon on it
-a HeartGold/SoulSilver French booster

Need to start selling my bulk. :sweat_smile:

Got these in the past two weeks :blush: all about that base!! :blush:

5 Likes

Bought two shiny GX boxes but have not received them yet.

1 Like

My most recent three purchases were:

• Lost Thunder ETB
  • 1st Edition Blue Ink Stain Vuplix PSA 9
  • 1st Edition Rainbow Error Dragonair PSA 7

4 Likes

These

2 Likes

#592, #593, #594 and #595 in my shared artwork collection:

2 Likes

Snagged this up for a steal. Shall go nicely in the new apartment! :rofl:

15 Likes

My care package has arrived!

The yokohama pikachus are just adorable.

14 Likes

I had the opportunity to buy 23 packs of german 1st Edition Team Rocket Boosters, that are hard to find. They came in very good condition and the first pack I opened had a Dark Raichu ^^

16 Likes

I recently purchased this absolutely amazing matchprint card from TCA Gaming. I’ve wanted one of these forever!!! :blush:

9 Likes

Haven’t held one since… the year 2000…silverchair lol

6 Likes

Not my most recent purchase but I just bought my 2nd one of these not too long ago. Beautiful card that reminds me of Pokemon Snap a little bit. There’s only 17 psa 10 copies and I’m lucky enough to have two of them. I always enjoy looking at them :blush:

2 Likes

I bought these guys at the same time as the Scream Eevee. Neat set. I cant wait for the English release.

2 Likes

Some new additions to my Shared Artwork Collection:

The Bebe’s Search is a bit of a pain as I didn’t realise it existed until recently, and it means I’m going to have to move about 150 cards over by 1 position in my binder before I can stick it in.

6 Likes

What Pokémon is in the background of that Marowak? I looked at a high res image and still can’t figure it out. Is it Lopunny?

3 Likes

Looks like Mega Mewtwo Y or Zoroark to me, but Lopunny is indeed also a possibility. Very hard to see which Pokémon it is indeed…

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

I don’t follow the anime or movie series so I’m not 100% sure myself, but based on the set it’s from (XY BREAKthrough) I’m certain it’s a battle between two different Mewtwos. The Flabébé card from the same set has an alternate shot, featuring the Pokémon on the other side of the fight:

The same set has a Mewtwo Spirit Link card which features them both:

3 Likes

Did someone say lopunny?

4 Likes

More GX Ultra Shiny boosters. I can’t stop. I live for the thrill of the pull! :crazy_face:

1 Like