What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Claire’s Blastoise for the turtle collection :blush:

9 Likes

Some items that i received from Tom from UK

Some corocoro with insert inside, some sealed trainers magazine and also the complet collection sealed of natta wake :blush:

Very happy of this reception !

Edit : sorry for poor quality picture …

4 Likes

Bought some binder turtles off a good friend last night :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Ah, so you’re the one who outbid me on that sealed Pichu? :grin:

I picked this up last week:

With this, I now have all but one of the thirteen Dittos from the EX Delta Species set. If my information is correct, this was originally given out at the San Diego comic con in July 2005, 3 months before the EX Delta Species set was released in English.

8 Likes

Rounding out the Giovanni collection

6 Likes

More and more of this annoying set…
So dam hard to finish just one set with all reverse cards! Omg.

6 Likes

Some asshole named @charizandrew was going to sell this card to me for $1
I renegotiated so he couldn’t take advantage of me like that.

7 Likes

Got these beauties from gemmintpokemon. Ignore my accounting comments.

6 Likes

Recently got the last two boxes i needed for my xy box collection. The package came a little damaged and the flashfire box came damaged to. So i emailed about an exchange. And the store opened a damage claim with ups.

1 Like

Received this lot of cards today and I am actually dumbfounded. I bought the cards from a Japanese seller on eBay that I had bought from before. At the time he had more than a 100 auctions running on mostly old Japanese cards. This particular lot was named “English starter deck pikachu venusaur”. I think it would have sold for more with a more adequate description. As you can see, the lot contained mainly first edition base set cards and a few shadowless cards, including 6 first edition holos. The two black star promos are the glossy corocoro versions. All the cards are generally in surprisingly good condition with only the usual small white spots on the back and I would consider them near mint overall. My only other first edition base card is a PSA graded mewtwo, so this is an amazing addition to my collection!

12 Likes

Wow! That is a steal of a deal, especially with those 1st base set holos!

1 Like

This came in the mail today

7 Likes

“Square cut”

7 Likes

Finally finishing my GB promos and starting off my sealed collection :blush:

8 Likes

imgur.com/a/gowR1Ch

First picture is my recent (two) purchases. The second picture is the current blister collection :blush:

3 Likes

Link me to the opening video

1 Like

Had the opporunity to buy this english Gym Challenge Display, I might be able to use it here to trade some cards I’m looking for ^^

5 Likes

Looks so clean! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Latest purchase the web Dragonite i needed to complete my web series set. And a random booster^^
https://instagram.com/p/BqN4gaxAgkS

5 Likes

Really excited I got both of these for great prices. It’s hard to find ex era holos in PSA 10, so I was jumping for joy when I got the Aggron for under $20. Also really glad to finally get this Rayquaza. Scott put quite a few Japanese full arts up for auction last week and it felt like I was the 2nd highest bidder on every listing except for this :blush:

3 Likes