What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

Oh, never noticed that before! That’s pretty cool. Definitely an amazing Scizor artwork.

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

hell yeah man!!

Recently got this for a low price since it isn’t mint, perfect for binder collectors like me

21 Likes

Blue star stamps. :open_mouth:

I’ve never seen blue stamps.

Red logo?

1 Like

Bingo. I love it when i find the red version of the vastly more common yellow merchandise.

4 Likes

Please let the record show that I am also correct: I have never seen blue stamps in a badge book, nor have I seen a blue stamp for sale. I did not know they existed.

Please validate me, as well. :sob:

There is another red-logo book for sale right now I almost picked up but they’re charging $48 for domestic shipping. Someone is dodging fees!

3 Likes

You are too quick i was working on a special reply :wink:

2 Likes

1 Like

hell yes the validation is washing over me

than kyou

2 Likes

Yeah thats where i got mine from they had another. I got a load of cards from there the book was a bonus. Listing is in Maylasia. Using DHL to the UK.

1 Like

Its a bit of a hybrid. Similar to the front on one and similar to the back of the other.

8 Likes

Indeed, yes. I need to pick one of these red ones up for sure.

I wonder where they’re from. Do we think they’re international?

1 Like

These are the only ones ive ever seen. Ive got the red logo playmat and now this. I wonder how much of the yellow merch got a red logo. I keep an eye out. Its definitely for the oceania/asia part of the world.

@JoshsOddCollection might like this one.

1 Like

Finished the set! Background from http://pokemoncenternewyork.com/gallery/

36 Likes

Great pickups! Been dying to get that stadium card but it keeps just escaping my grasp :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Oooh man! These are inane, congrats! Love the edit btw!

2 Likes

everytime i get on here I look at my credit card and buy more lmao.
this website is making me poor lmao :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

21 Likes