What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

I own this card as well and I have to say the artwork ties in so well with the “flavour” pokedex entry below. The wings are not meant for flight, instead it uses them to regulate its body temperature. That’s why we see the air currents around its body as it begins dashing forward in the ground… :smiling_face_with_tear: really beautiful in person

2 Likes

33 Likes

Fun one. That tiny crease really knocked it down.

19 Likes

Always wanted to get a copy of this card. I know someone on this forum that will love it haha

31 Likes

I like to buy stuff from weird sets which I dont know anything about. One recent purchase I made was some marumiya stickers.

I was not going to post it until I found this amazing eevee with an amazing haircut:

16 Likes

Whoa Eevee looks like he is taking a vacation to the tropics

Cool card. Never seen it before. Not really my thing but as long as it makes you happy!

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s Lana’s Eevee from the anime: Sandy - Bulbapedia, the community-driven Pokémon encyclopedia.

Here it is before a hair cut. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

11 Likes

This is Lana’s Eevee “Sandy” from the Sun & Moon anime.

7 Likes

yes indeed, since @quuador and @Dyl found out it was caught in the Alola region, that would make a lot of sense.

Lots of character with the before haircut eevee lol, thanks for the info y’all!

2 Likes

Can never resist snapping up a base Blastoise, and another addition to the psa 9 jungle set

20 Likes

Gettin close

34 Likes

Sick!!

1 Like

@candle When will you bless our eyes with your PSA 10 EX-era reverse holo collection?

2 Likes

I have been meaning to get a scanner and get serious about making a collection post. Made some major progress towards a collecting goal this year so I have been feeling like it’s time. Was hoping for a cyber week deal but didn’t see any major discounts

5 Likes

Do you have all the early ex sets in psa 10? Id love to see that ive never seen any collection with early ex 10s

1 Like

Definitely not complete sets, but I go after specific holos I like. I’ve been priced out of ex cards but thankfully it’s the holos and reverses I prefer anyway (in most cases).

I’m passively working towards more complete Holo sets for R&S, Sandstorm and Dragon but right now I’m only actively chasing completion of specific cards/arts I like.

1 Like

Speaking of, checked a huge card of my list and it came in today along with that Swampert.

This lizard is a PAIN to grade so when a PSA 10 copy popped up the other week I did not hesitate. My Sceptile 11 collection is finally complete.

41 Likes

cards with real people on them are underrated in my opinion. theyre just so strange in the best way possible

17 Likes

I love the artwork on this card so much, I am thrilled to have it in my collection.

37 Likes