What are your 2023 collection goals?

Of course! I think you’ll like it - makes it feel so much more complete seeing your beloved binder cards presented in a solid binder!

1 Like

I usually never have anything super specific in mind besides the next big card I want to save up for and get out of the way. First was skyridge charizard and second was gold star rayquaza which I got a few months ago. The next big card I wanna force myself to save for is shining charizard. Other than that, continue to slowly work on all 30 sets I’m collecting :sweat_smile:.

Russian and Polish cards are the most difficult. I’ll keep an eye out when I randomly message sellers and people in Facebook groups :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

i would like to finish and progress my eevee collection
i ended up needing 3 english cards prior to the release of the POP pack promos at the end of the year. have managed to get 3 of the 16 so far, but my main goals this year are to get one or more of the 3 i need (1st edition neo umbreon, gold star umbreon and espeon)

2 Likes

Thanks, I’ll keep in mind your typhlosion too!

1 Like

All new Scarlet violet SARs.

2 Likes

I remember posting in a thread like this last year where I had lofty goals before the economy dealt a beatdown, will definitely be another slow year ahead for me.

I would be very happy if come the end of the year I have-

Completed Crown Zenith GG set
Picked up a couple of Japanese base PSA 9
Picked up a couple of E-series (English or Japanese) PSA 9
Got some of my grading pile sent to PSA for less than $15CAD per card.

1 Like

My lgs got a couple Russian Ancient origins boxes randomly a while ago. Was your Yveltal that set?

1 Like

It was from BREAKthrough. Thanks for checking.

1 Like

My goal this year is to return to collecting for solely the enjoyment like I did pre-Covid and to ignore the investment aspect.

I want to cut down my collection to a few key cards.

2 Likes