What are your 2024 collection goals?

Here is what I had for my 2023 goals

And here was my mid year update

So for 2024, the top priorities remain the same (in order).

0: First goal is not a collection goal, but I anticipate 2024 to have a lot of life expenses, so make sure I am not in the red collecting this year, at any point.
0.5: Continue grading cards to fund the below goals and also continue to sell off random parts of my collection that aren’t in the goals below.

1: Keep up my species ENG master sets along with any unique JP artwork/foil patterns etc. for the Togepi line & Jirachi
1.5: Slowly work away at the Jirachi WC deck cards, when I can find them. There is a lot of them haha

2: Continue trying to complete my CIB collection of mainline Pokémon games.

3: Keep looking to refine my slab collection and have a direction with what slabs I want to keep for my collection and which I want to sell.

4: I have been slowly working away at DP&P secret rares/mini sets and decided it would be super fun to slowly work away at completing each of the Gen 4 sets as a whole (including promos and POP series 6-9) This is a long term goal that I don’t intend to actively rush, but having each set of my favourite era complete would be pretty cool. This is more to seek these cards in trades when those opportunities arise.

1 Like