What are your 2021 goals?

Figured I’d be the one to ask seeing as I did last year. So, what cards/boxes/products are you trying to add to your collection in 2021?

Ill start - I’m looking to add some psa 10 team rocket special case, munch promos and uniqlo pika promos. I also focus on certain species so adding some of my favourite releases of those is a goal of mine.

However my main goal is to grade as many cards as I can. Tomorrow I send off my first sub to CGC. 50 cards bulk. I’m also building a sub aimed at adding to my personal collection for PSA. Buying raw cards and grading is my main goal next year and hopefully the proceeds or the results can help me knock off the goals I listed earlier.

Thanks to everyone for reading, merry Christmas and best of success and happiness to everyone in 2021 :blush:

11 Likes

Get that JUICY pika ring from a certain someone :wink:

5 Likes

I’d like to complete my PSA Crystal Golem reverse holo set 1-10. I currently need 1/2/3/4/5/7 - if anyone can help me out with this I would be grateful!

Also am looking forward to adding more sealed WOTC boxes to my collection - particularly a Skyridge box.

In early 2021 the new Digimon TCG is going to be re-re-rereleased. So I’m looking forward to that as well.

4 Likes

I love celebi especially shiny celebi since it was my first gold star card my goal next year is to add shining celebi from neo genesis to my collection and to expand my neo genesis collection in general since that set has my favorite art :blush:

3 Likes

Think you mean destiny

My goals for 2021 are to

1. Finish my shining set
  2. Finish my base and shadowless holo set
  3. Get the big 3 in 1st edition thick stamp
  4. Obtain a ex/wotc box (probably won’t happen but you never know)
  5. Obtain some trophy cards
10 Likes

Yup its destiny

Boo… but, you already have a zard thick? Your 2 good 2 be true prize? I’m confused!

1 Like

receive my PSA grades from 2019

26 Likes

I want to continue to increase my cardboard hoard and collect more Master sets! I plan to have my Dragon Frontiers Master Set complete early 2021 which I’m really excited about.

Also, one of my goals is to bring my entire Pokemon collection out to CA where I live now. Currently the majority of my cards are in MI at my parent’s house. From there, I can work on completing more sets! Don’t know what I want to tackle next after Dragon Frontiers…

3 Likes

You don’t even wanna see my english goals…

11 Likes

@brendantheclayboy, excel is your friend

14 Likes

I’d like to pull off a trade for a GS Umbreon to go with my GS Espeon that is currently at PSA. There is a guy on IG that makes these cool frames for 3 PSA cards. I want to throw my GS Mewtwo, Espeon, and that Umbreon in there. I think my Espeon will grade a 5-6, my Mewtwo a 7-8. I’d like to go like 6-7-8 so once I get the grades for the other two the hunt shall begin.

2 Likes

Try and get my 2 most wanted squirtle cards for the collection. 1st ed shadowless and LC reverse Holo.

3 Likes

PSA 9 shadowless Chansey

5 Likes

Thats a tough one! Good luck

What is this? Some sort of weird analog excel spreadsheet?

4 Likes

No thanks, I don’t want 700000000 cards per set and have half of them be Charizard or Pikachu

4 Likes

Don’t have saur or stoise

1 Like

I think a realistic goal would be to add around 8 more PSA 10 Pichu cards to my collection (for future reference I’m currently on 76/130).

5 Likes