WTB: Wurmple Poke Card Creator PSA 9 Cert 59142453

I know that this is a long shot, but I am looking for a specific cert of a PSA 9 Wurmple from the Poke Card Creator collection (PSA Cert: 59142453). If you own this card or see it on eBay, please reach out.

WTB: Wurmple Poke Card Creator [2004 Pokemon Kids’ WB! Cert 59142453] - $300

Thank you all in advance for offers of other certs. Unfortunately, I am only interested in 59142453 as I own the other sequential PSA 9’s in the set (59142452-59142456).

16 Likes

Bump. Still looking for you, Wurmple. Hang on, I’m not giving up! :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Bump. Some day you’ll be found.

3 Likes

I believe.

2 Likes

Bump. Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, and Pikachu are missing their friend. :slightly_frowning_face:

This is a very unique buy thread. Honored.

2 Likes

Bump. Will pay $50 to the person who leads to the successful purchase of this Wurmple.

I double checked my database; this exact card was sold on May-29-2022 on eBay. Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thanks, @TCGFish! I lost that eBay auction to someone with 16 feedback. Because of the low feedback, I thought that there was a chance that it wasn’t paid for and/or shilled (this happened with the Pikachu that I later picked up). Contacted the seller to see if it actually sold, and they couldn’t give me much information.

:sob:

:frowning:

I think you can just crack them all open and resubmit to get another full sequential set… but not sure if it’s worth it…

1 Like

Oooof… just imagine getting an 8 back and having to do it all over again :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Bump. Will pay $55 to the person who leads to the successful purchase of this Wurmple.

Bump. Still looking for my Wurmple. :sob:

Drawn by seviyummy

4 Likes

Ok @Dyl so after about 2 hours of trying to hunt down this seller via Ebay Scrubbing, Way Back Machine, and Contacting the seller, I have found the exact user that actually bought the card. Sadly I have only two pieces of information about this person.

1. They have a V and a 3 in their name.
  2. This person (On May 29, 2022) has only 10-49 rating on his/her profile

Saying this, I am sorry to say the probability of actually contacting this person is VERY low due to the non-activeness on Ebay.
I am sorry about this DYL. Below is the information I obtained by my research

11 Likes

@Dyl You could try messaging the seller again and offer them this finders fee for getting you in touch with them?

1 Like

I tried as well but they are a business that sells almost 500 cards every 2 days. They don’t have time nor energy to do this lol

2 Likes

I see 3 options from easy to extreme lol.

Buy a good copy, crack and burn $100 grading every 3 months till you get all 9s.
Beg the seller. Then you’ll have to beg the buyer.
Hire a private investigator.

1 Like

@Slade @thurco @Typhlosion_Collector

I really appreciate the sleuthing and feedback! One other option may be to flood social media (IG, Facebook, Reddit) with the slab’s picture… but I can’t stoop to that level. :upside_down_face:

That said, I’ll raise my finders fee to $60 to the person who successfully tracks it down. Maybe $60 is worth spamming social media to someone.

OH I GOT IT!

All you have to do is Print out “59142453”
And stick it on the PSA slab, BOOM!
You got your sequential Wurmple :slight_smile:

1 Like

I guess that’s a possibility… :thinking:

I’m just hoping that the person who bought the PSA 9 Wurmple didn’t crack it out and resubmit :nauseated_face:

1 Like