Art by Gafagear

4 Likes

Bump. Can’t wait to see you again.

Art by Aliya:

3 Likes

I was really hoping this would be an update that you found it :frowning:

3 Likes

Some day. :sob:

If I become desperate enough, I may buy a sealed Poke Card Creator pack to open for sequential grading.

1 Like

Bump. Any day now.

(C) raydenryu

4 Likes

Wonder why the person who won it wanted it lol.

1 Like

Dang, I saw two updates in this thread and thought you finally found it and someone congratulated you. I’ve also been looking for it with no luck. Finding #dylswurmple would be the greatest collecting achievement of 2023. We won’t give up! :muscle:

2 Likes

@bk2021 I have no clue. Maybe they were trying to win the whole set at once but lost the other four to me? :melting_face:

@deblasnoya Thank you so much for looking! It means so much to me. I hope that 2023 will be the year. :sob:

2 Likes

Could buy this sequential set then sell the other 4 you have.

1 Like

Thanks @eeveeteam! I’ve contacted a few different sellers about sequential PSA 9 sets before, but they always want 2x-3x the set’s actual value. :frowning:

Bump - still looking for you buddy. I hope that you’re eating apples and enjoying life. :heart: :apple: :bug:

(C) abigailrrrr

9 Likes

Bump. Can’t wait for this nightmare to end. :upside_down_face:

(C) TheJayster07

3 Likes

Bump. Still looking for you every day. :heart:

(C) xxHidden-Soulxx

8 Likes

Bump. Patience is key.

(c) MaguWhite

7 Likes

~ Update Coming Soon ~

28 Likes

Cheers!

13 Likes

Can it be that E4 top moment of 2023 will already happen before summer?

7 Likes

~ MAJOR UPDATE ~

I want to extend my sincerest thanks to the many e4 members who have looked tirelessly for Wurmple 59142453 over the past year. I have ultimately decided to purchase a new sequential PSA 9 set. And while I am filled with mixed emotions, I feel so much relief to finally close the chapter tentatively titled “Poké Card Creator Set.”

At this time, I will still be looking for Wurmple 59142453. I feel as though that I owe it to the little guy to persevere and complete the original set. :heart: :bug:

In the meantime, though, I will greatly enjoy my new Poké Card Creator Family.

PS: I apologize for the major delay. My package was sent via USPS Registered Mail, which is extremely slow but tends to be the safest option that USPS offers. As fate would have it, my tracking number didn’t update for nearly two weeks, leaving the seller (and myself) a bit concerned and confused. We were so relieved when the tracking was finally updated last night out of the blue.

43 Likes

Congrats Dyl! I’m happy to hear you’ll still be keeping an eye out for that specific cert copy. I know what it’s like looking through every avenue possible for that one card with a specific cert lol. The feeling will be priceless if/when it happens so I’ll still be keeping an eye out for you.

1 Like