WTB 2004 Pokemon Card Laboratory (PCL) PSA 10 024/PCG-P

I am looking to purchase a 2004 Pokemon Card Laboratory Battle Road Summer Promo in PSA 10.

One recently sold on PWCC weekly auction for $480USD on 3/26/23 (I missed it sadly :frowning: )

I am offering $560USD for this card. I live in Canada, so if you deal in CAD, that would be ideal, but whatever works. Shipping would of course be to Canada and I will cover shipping + extra fees for Paypal G&S.

If you have this card and are looking to sell, message me! I hope we can work out a deal :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great card choice! Best of luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I do love cards that dont have pokemon on them, what can i say :joy: thanks!!

1 Like

Literally same hahah, victory ring w/o pikachu goes hard hahah. :triumph:

1 Like

Bumpp

I think the prices of PSA10 have gone up quite a bit. I see your offer price starting to match the PSA9 cards.

Good luck with your hunt buddy! This is such a special card and I hope you get one soon.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hmm… I’ve been watching this card for several months now and I feel that my offer is fairly consistent with the data I’ve seen! I haven’t seen any PSA 10s sell, aside from the one I’ve quoted here and the 9 seems to be closer to $300 (barring any private sales I’m not privy to).

Do you have data you could link me that supports that price movement? Genuinely curious because I’m not seeing those sales!

I think your offer is fair. I’ve been waiting for the PSA 10 to drop to 300-400 and actually passed on the last PWCC auction where it went for $480. It’s a turbo niche card I cant imagine it stonking but I could be wrong.

1 Like

Yea i watched it go cause i wasnt rly in the position to buy it at the time. I feel mild regret but ya, its very niche for sure.

I double checked an aside from the usual ebay listings for like $2500, i didnt see any actually selling-- especially not for that price lol!

I stand corrected. I also think your valuation is very fair. I think I checked couple of PSA10’s on the Japanese secondary market, but I think they are outliers and don’t reflect the actual pricing. Apologies for the confusion.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hey no worries! I appreciate feedback cause if things did change, I’d be less likely to get the card :sweat_smile: cheers :grin: