Price Check Help Victory Medal Pikachu

I need to set a price on this card and would like some assistance doing so. I can’t find any listed in PSA 10 nor have any sold.
Thanks in advance for your opinions and reasons why:)

I’d say that none have sold in PSA 10 condition because they’re not all that desirable - to my knowledge these aren’t anywhere near as rare as their Japanese counterparts (which aren’t exactly rare themselves). You can pick these up raw from eBay for under $10, so I can’t imagine PSA 10 being anywhere near triple digits.

A PSA 10 Autumn Battle Road card sold for $100 back in 2017 (https://www.psacard.com/auctionprices/tcg-cards/2010-pokemon-promo/victory-medal/auction/514131), but again you can also pick these up raw for under $10.

2 Likes

@pichufan,
Thanks P.
So her 40.00 offer sounds about right?
Maybe if I could just get one or two others to confirm?

1 Like

Funnily enough I was going to put that I’d probably give a maximum bid of around $40 if I was interested in something like this.
I’m certainly not an English minor trophy card enthusiast, so I’d definitely get some other opinions.

I’ve paid $100 (09 autumn) and $130 (08 autumn) for these on eBay and would do so again. I’ve been after these for awhile but have only been able to hunt down two of them.
Spring also tends to be harder to find in PSA 10.

1 Like

It seems there’s only 2 of these total so that’s why they’re hard to find.

Any other thoughts?

I was the one who sold the Typhlosion linked previously. I took that best offer after getting a lot of offers in the $60-$75 range. I’ve bought ~50 raw cards from the various other years and only ever graded the 1 10. I’ve had no problem getting $25 for 9s. I think you could get $25ish more than the offer but the market is niche.

1 Like