THE Great Grading Results Thread

My first sendoff from almost exactly a year ago (accepted Dec 4 2014). Crazy to think how far I’ve come since then.

4 Likes

@uhwarrior70

Not even my card but seeing PSA 9 for PLAY Espeon feels still like kick in the nuts. (puke) Best of luck with regrade…

Time to share my own favourite, unfortunately I can’t show grade report since I’ve always used middleman. First submission from early 2014 has to be favourite one so far.

-PSA 9 Skyridge Celebi holo 145/144
-PSA 9 Skyridge Charizard holo 146/144
-PSA 10 Skyridge Kabutops holo 150/144
-PSA 10 Skyridge Kabutops holo 150/144
-PSA 10 1st ed. Rocket Gang Strikes Back Mudkip gold star 033/084
-PSA 9 1st ed. Rocket Gang Strikes Back Treecko gold star 011/084
-PSA 9 unlimited Clash of the Blue Sky Latias gold star 065/082
-PSA 10 unlimited Clash of the Blue Sky Latios gold star 066/082
-PSA 10 1st ed. Holon Research Tower Kyogre gold star 028/086
-PSA 10 1st ed. Holon Research Tower Groudon gold star 056/086
-PSA 10 1st ed. Holon Research Tower Metagross gold star 075/086
-PSA 10 1st ed. Mirage Forest Registeel gold star 076/086
-PSA 9 1st ed. Holon Phantom Gyarados gold star 008/052
-PSA 10 1st ed. Miracle Crystal Alakazam gold star 033/075
-PSA 9 unlimited Neo Destiny Shining Charizard 107/105
-PSA 9 EX Deoxys Rayquaza gold star 107/107

Still have majority of those in personal collection. Shining Charizard had few ugly nicks, I was expecting 8 for it so 9 was pleasant surprise.

Same thing with EX Deoxys Rayquaza star: some edge wear, lots of silvering and small wax stain around top border = still 9. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Here is another one of my early great PSA returns. My friend edmerlr had opened up a case of skyridge and Aquapolis. I managed to pick at least one copy of each crystal card. other than 1 regrade for the charizard Crystal all got PSA 10. I find the English PSA 10 Full Arts and Secret Rares even more impressive. Plasma Freeze and Blast had some of the best quality among all the BW/XY sets.

3 Likes

This was my first PSA submission!

4 Likes

MY FIRST EVER SUBMISSION IN HISTORY OF THE THINGS!!!

PSA 10 1st ED Japanese Arcanine EX - Mirage Forest 2005

PSA 10 1st ED ENGLISH SHINING RAICHU - NEO DESTINY 2002

PSA 10 1ST ED JAPANESE ROCKET’S ENTEI EX - ROCKETS GANG STRIKES BACK 2004

PSA 10 1st ED JAPANESE ROCKET’S SCYTHER EX - ROCKETS GANG STRIKES BACK 2004

PSA 9 1ST ED JAPANESE ROCKET’S SUICUNE EX - ROCKETS GANG STRIKES BACK 2004

PSA 8 1ST EDITION CHINESE BASE SET ZAPDOS

PSA 10 1ST EDITION JAPANESE BLASTOISE EX FLIGHT OF LEGENDS 2004

PSA 10 1ST EDITION JAPANESE VENUSAUR EX FLIGHT OF LEGENDS 2004

PSA 10 1ST EDITION JAPANESE CHARIZARD EX FLIGHT OF LEGENDS 2004

PSA 10 1ST EDITION ENGLISH SHINING STEELIX NEO DESTINY 2002

2 Likes

Hot damn! Call the police and the fireman! Awesome firsts!

1 Like

Was there a method to your madness as far as the order you put these cards in or was it pretty random?

They were done through silversnorlax, and thats the way he showed them through the video. Not actually sure what order they were in. lol. Now give me your psa 10 rockets suicune ex 1st ed.

I didn’t even know I had one :blush:

1 Like

Lol… everyone showing awesome grades of rare high end pieces, and i’m just like on the right…

7 Likes

I’ll have to make a post in here. I have retarded good luck with engrish cards?:thinking:

1 Like

I also rep this club

3 Likes

I’m going to make a summary of my PSA 10 numbers. Prepare to be blown away.

1 Like

Hey I’ve been watching that listing too for the past like 5 months…if mine doesn’t get a 10 this round I’ll probably just buy Gary’s out of frustration :blush:

1 Like

Here are some of the numbers for my PSA returns overall.

PSA 10 Gold Stars: 48 (I’ve graded every single one at least once. I’ve gotten 6 PSA 10 Umbreon Gold Stars)

PSA 10 exs: 100 (Most memerable was the time I got 3 complete ex sets in a PSA 10 in one sub. 33 at time)

PSA 10 ex Holo/Revs: 125 (I regret selling my crystal guardians and power keepers charizard PSA 10s)

PSA 10 ex SRs: 18 (Rocket’s Raikou ex is my favorite because there were 0 and its my fav set)

PSA 10 BW/XY FA: 40 (Charizard and Tyranitar stand out as my fav. My charizard is the 1st one)

PSA 10 BW/XY EX: 14 (other than Tyranitar I sold all the others)

PSA 10 BW/SR SRs: 19 (Blastoise is my fav followed by Dragons exalted Ray and Plasma Storm Charizard)

PSA 10 Crystals: 29 (My best memory was opening an Aquapolis and getting all 3 Crystals I knew nothing about pokemon)

PSA 10 E-Series Holos: 69 (Other than Tyranitar I could poop on all these. Anyone see a trend :blush:

PSA 10 Shinings: 9 (Unlimited Shining Charizard. on my first return, I was so excited)

PSA 10 1st editions (not base): 85 (mostly Team Rocket 1st ed. Definitely a fun set)

3 Likes

Here’s a fun one from about 5 years ago. The baseball cards were in a box from when I was a kid. I’m sure they saw some “spoke time” if you know what I mean;)

3 Likes

5 Months sounds about right for me too lol… I really need to get it, but Im so broke right now and Have to pay off a big thingy… YOU MAY WIN THIS ONE THIS TIME, because I don’t think Ill be able to put money towards anything for atleast 4 months. Thing is I just stuffed up and picked up something extemely awesome and It will be in my next submission.

The below are all Becketts and they are SQUARE CUT.
The other guy who graded his best 15 only got two 9.5s and they both had a 9 subgrade.
My 15 had NINE 9.5s and six of them had NO 9 subgrades (all 9.5s and 10s). That’s the difference between a Wizards released error and those from chopped up sheets;)

3 Likes

Leave. GTFO!

1 Like

An awesome return. Amazed I had these cards from years ago, don’t even have a clue how I ended up with them, and just look at that condition::slightly_smiling_face:))

3 Likes