THE Great Grading Results Thread

@vodka,Thought it would be fun to have a place to post NEW and OLD FAVORITE grading results. I’ll have some very interesting ones coming up.

Here’s an OLD FAVORITE from 2008:

And a recent one:

24 Likes

Nice idea Gary, crazy results on that first one!

4 Likes

BUT I’ll play your sick twisted game

12 Likes

1 Like

Two Masaki 10s? You must have photoshopped it;)

2 Likes

screen share right now!

5 Likes

Wow gary. You are my hero. Sending my 1sts in soon but only expecting 7-8s. Cant find good ones anymore. I am sure you know that haha

1 Like

It would’ve been sweet if you had sent all 16 Base holos in at the same time. To have them all in one report. You lucky bastehd.

3 Likes

That will be the next craze. Getting a set of 16 holos in PSA 10 then cracking them to re-submit for PSA 10 consecutive serials… Just imagine trying to get 16 10’s to re-grade as 10’s a second time around…

7 Likes

Would love to see that happen one day.

1 Like

Oh my God…consecutive PSA 10 serial number themed collections? You’re killing me lol.

2 Likes

Not all results are pretty.
These were all pack fresh cards from the same box (plus I added a couple cards). Note there was no Charizard pulled:(

3 Likes

That would be awesome. Maybe an extra challenge to attempt one day… :wink:

A 6, right out of the pack…horrible.

4 Likes

Give me a week.

1 Like

THERES A 6.5 IN LIFE?!?!

2 Likes

I wonder if it’s the only 6.5 Pokemon in the world? That’s gotta be worth a few thousand lol.

4 Likes

Just got my results in (part of a 103 card order), we like consecutive serial numbers right? :blush:

5 Likes

Bang…just awesome:)

2 Likes

By far the best submission I’ve had / worth any money [apart from my 1st Ed. PSA 9 Charizard].

Gotta get my hands on a Gem Mint 10 Pidgey, Switch & Energy Removal :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes