THE Great Grading Results Thread

BOOM BABY…

NZG I would be interested if you have historical data on your buy/sell prices on some items. Like the 1st edition booster boxes would be very interesting to see the price from 1999-current day. I was in it the first year and the last year and not so much in between. Could be another thread perhaps. I think I recall in my lurking days coming across some flashbacks you posted of previous items sale prices. Was very interesting.

1 Like

Here are some of my greatest hits. The first one is my introduction into PSA grading and the other is my all time favorite because of how hard its been to get the rest of them graded. I’ve seen people open booster boxes and get 0 to 1 PSA 10s. The second picture is the gold stars from the 3 sets and the charizard ex from the FRLG set.

What makes these 2 grade reports so special is that I paid less than $1000 for those 3 ex sets with 4 extra gold stars.

6 Likes

That sounds like fun. Let’s work on it:)A

Hisoka@ crazy great grades on English cards. Amazing 10 percentage.

1 Like

@hisoka107:

Those percentages with English cards are hugely impressive.

@hisoka107 … i dont even

1 Like

Thanks. I regret not buying the rest of his complete ex sets. I could have had 20-35 more PSA 10 exs.

Nothing too exciting with the ratio of 10’s to 9’s, as these were all pack fresh cards opened by me. This is actually below my overall 10/9 rate. Just take a look at the cards that did get 10’s. I was very happy with the being my second submission to get some quality cards in PSA 10. Also was nice to avoid any 8’s with the base set booster box and 1st edition team rocket.

2 Likes

All your Charizards got 10s? NICE!!!

Thats what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Hey man did you pick these up from yahoo a few months ago? I saw Gem mint copies that when for 7000JPY each :blush:

Yep. Though the Jolteon shown here was one Pokephd sold me a few months even before I bought that set on YJA. The one from YJA got a 9, but I might regrade that after I inspect it once I receive the cards back (probably tomorrow).

1 Like

I so need these in psa 10, and then ill have the complete ex/gold star wcp in psa 10. lol, was so gonna buy that auctions.

So I got my freebies graded.
Now the wait to get em back (hope I embedded image correctly)

3 Likes

holy crap it says 2000 pokemon game 15 venusaur holo 1st edition korean… That base set? thought it was 1999. WHen you pick up that bad boi lol.

Vundabar…awesome mix and NO 8s:)

1 Like

This is from my second PSA send off…The Espeon made me cry a little (its in the process of being regraded as we speak) but I was overall happy with the grades!

5 Likes

@pokemonsyndicate from what I can remember the Korean base set was 1999-2000 stamped and the PSA labels go with the most recent year… I think, don’t quote me on that though. Otherwise my friend has a mislabelled Korean Venu! The MM zard and gold star zard are already 1st edition I just messed the paperwork up :wink:

1 Like

My very first send off back in 2012.

9 Likes