The Giant Deal Thread

It got relisted already…

Ok man.

2 Likes

Both the highest bidders bids were cancelled, the seller didnt respond to any questions either and now it has been relisted.

So I had gotten all my favorites from Rocket set, but I felt this funny loyalty to original blastoise. “He’s the only one… you can’t betray him!”

But I kept looking at that beautiful Arita Blastoise…

One day I snapped. Are you out of your mind??? PURCHASED!!!

It’s good to be liberated and revel in its glory. One of the best cards ever made. The astounding atmosphere of it…the background, his stance, his expression… the color palette…

***nervously looks around****

I’m not crazy!

@brendantheclayboy? The best blastoise is

<------------------

The Charizard unlimited base PSA 10 currently at 21K per sources. 30K by Christmas seems real now :joy: The PSA 9 hasn’t made as big of a jump but should soon imo

@thatblastoiseguy haha I said I didn’t want to betray him! He’s still my favorite and objectively the best! C’mon!!!

He was my first holo, the shadowless. 6 years old.

1 Like

21k sold? PSA 9 jumped over $3k tonight and if 21k is true 4-5k on the horizon quickly.

what is going on

5 Likes

Are these all paid for?

21K did not sell yet but that’s the highest offer for it currently after asking around. It should be soon at this rate. Should be lucky for anyone to get it under 20K now. 1st edition is at 200K and Shadowless is nearing 100K. 20K seems like a bargain when comparing to those 2 for a PSA 10.

1 Like

Yep, i saw SmPratte’s squirtle 1st ed @ a bid to $3000 with 7 days left, when there were 4 other listered for 3k or less. It is sad. May still be listed or not, who knows

Lots of fake and shill bids just trying to pump up the market on some premier cards. I am seeing quite a few higher-end PSA and BGS cards getting quickly relisted after supposedly being “sold”.

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-PSA-10-Team-Rocket-Dark-Dragonite-No-Holo-ERROR-card-5-82/353236645765?hash=item523e8b7785:g:tZEAAOSwgiZfhegR
PSA 10 unlimited No Holo Dark Dragonite up for auction, it’s about time we’d see new actual sale for this great error card. :blush:

4 Likes

Female 2000 No. 1 SSB PSA 10 extra copy: page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h511316661.

3 Likes

isn’t the label new? looks suspect

"Thank you for visiting the auction.

I got it at a card shop over 10 years ago.

There are no other accessories such as cards only.

PSA appraisal has been completed and it is 10 points, so there is no problem with the condition of the card

Please refrain from bidding for nervous people.

We would like to invite only those who can make a payment within 48 hours.

Early termination and prompt decision will not be made. The shipping method cannot be changed."

It looks fine to me. The barcode points to www.psacard.com/cert/43884613, making it part of the set of 8 sequential trophies we saw graded earlier in the year: www.elitefourum.com/t/analysis-of-the-extra-trophy-cards-that-have-surfaced-so-far/26439/1.

as in the weird part is the description states that he bought it 10 years ago, but this card was graded this year

nothing wrong with that right? Not all people grade their cards immediately, they will get more valueable, but when on display some may not like the slabbed cards.

ah ok i forgot, that’s true!