The Giant Deal Thread

This thread is to share any Auctions or Deals! There is no wrong answer, except for steam siege boxes :wink:

8 Likes

OMG my favorite thread is back.

Here’s a nice rarity I haven’t seen in awhile: www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-WEB-Series-Sealed-Pack-1st-Edition-1ED-Hard-to-find-Japanese-/131080557156?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item1e85029264

2 Likes

That’s really cool. Just doing sold listings, I see one sold for $100 on eBay in early November. Is that the typical price these fetch?
Do you know of any other places these have sold and what they went for?

The last time I saw these they were $60 a pack and the seller only had two. I can’t really comment on what they are worth but it looks like this guy has more unlisted according to his description. :blush:

EDIT: On a somewhat related note, have you seen WCP packs pop up?

WB Creator Packs?
Nonstop. 5 on eBay right now. All over-priced in my opinion.

Cheapest is here at $142.
www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Poke-Card-Creator-Pack-SEALED-Trading-Card-Game-WB-Kids-Nintendo-TCG-/151181544072?pt=Trading_Card_Games_US&hash=item23331f4a88

Not even a year ago I turned one down for $90. And the only sold ones are best offers that were accepted, so no information there. I think this is an example of something that sold high once, a bunch got posted at that price, and now none are selling. I wouldn’t value that pack over $100 at all.

Oops! I am actually referring to the JPN equivalent of EX Power Keepers.

Ah, then no. Not at all. I’m the wrong guy to ask about that. Anyone else seen any?

That feeling when it’s not 1st Edition ;___;

Still a beauty.

Even unlimited boxes/packs of the PCG era are hard to come by.

1 Like

Absolutely.

No Rarity Gyarados: page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g134488861

I am gonna be all over that.

2 Likes

This is the best price on sealed 15th Anniversary Collection boxes that I’ve ever seen.

www.ebay.com/itm/111232445346?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Japanese Team Rocket Quick Starter Gift Pack
www.ebay.com/itm/111248710967?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649

Probably not the best place to ask, but are there any exclusive cards in that set?

There are some on Y!J for ~$60.

Watching like a hawk.

page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/171218512

Web Booster Pack

page2.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/b154810815

The new XY-P Classroom promos

I can’t find it now but there was a Raichu that was 2000 BIN on Y!J…

Negative.