WTB Charizard 1st edition PSA 10

I think he’s literally the same dude in the reverse lot thread that just cancelled a listing for an auction ended too cheaply. I believe he also shills and his auctions are all private listings. It’s also a big red flag for such an expensive card to not have detailed pictures of the card…like the back.

To be honest I personally don’t think you were “shat” on, people were just suggesting the price of the card with their own personal experiences. You can disagree with them, and like you said, 29k is not a small number so if someone’s interested they would offer that regardless of other people’s opinions. Their opinions are not baseless; if you roll back this thread to page 750 when it starts, or read just page 755, you can tell that people in this forum alone mentioned that they tried to bid big on the charizard and lost. This makes the story more credible, and evidence points to how even if the auction was shilled (I don’t think it is shilled though), some people are still willing to pay a premium for the card.

Threads revolving around high end cards almost always generates this type of conversation, you are not the first to face this. I won’t be discouraged with this; you made your thread, collectors will see it, if they are interested they would negotiate. I sometimes contemplated starting discussions with low ball trophy card threads but in the end decided I just did not want to sell the card. However, the bigger the price disparity (or if someone doesn’t put a price in their listing), the less inclined I would start discussions because I know it’ll be a waste of time.

1 Like