Rayquaza Gold Star PSA 10 in German

Non English/Japanese cards outside of base set are not graded by PSA.

This one slipped through as an English card I believe.

This might make it the only non base German card graded by PSA.

1 Like

If we want to be really precise, World Collection ‘Fliegendes Pikachu’ and the Art Academy Mew are two German non-Base cards that PSA grades regularily I believe. Those are just off the top of my head, there might be a few more.

But yeah, their reasoning for the price tag is the fact that it’s the only German GS Rayquaza PSA 10. It belongs to the e4 member @pokaholic

4 Likes

www.elitefourum.com/t/pop1-vs-pop100/26385/1

5 Likes

It explains it all in the description of the listing but i can understand why people would still be puzzled as to why its so expensive even after reading it, Pokemon errors fetching a premium i could understand but a PSA error… i dunno maybe just me alone thinking this but that whole listing sounds incredibly over-hyped. :sweat: Has a PSA mistake ever fetched a massive premium before?

5 Likes

@farid45, if anything he should be asking less than an English one

3 Likes

Agreed. He must not realize that demand isn’t there for the Germany copy like it is the English one.

1 Like

I think the ebay seller is just using it as a showcase card without strong intentions of selling unless it sells for high, which is fair.

3 Likes

Can we please stop it with the “I found a card listed on eBay for a lot of money” threads

5 Likes

they were just trying to understand why it’s so high

1 Like

Whoever graded a german card as an english one should be fired

3 Likes

Pretty easy mistake to make actually, I mean I’m always using Spiralsturmangriff and talking about the amazing Heiliger Stern

8 Likes

I don’t think the logic “he should demand a lower price for this card because even the English version is cheaper” can be applied here. This isn’t an item with an established market value. It’s a niche item for a niche target group. So I don’t see why he shouldn’t demand whatever price he deems appropriate.

4 Likes

Word on the street is he denied a trade offer for a PSA 10 Trophy Khan.

(Just lolz guys not serious!)

If thats true he missed a deal of a lifetime.

6 Likes

New member is asking a sincere question. Can you please stop with the toxic replies?

11 Likes

@raichuforyou oh god I hope not

I found out it was the other way around. The ray guy offered it to the kangaskhan owner for the kangaskhan. The kangaskhan owner obviously declined.

7 Likes

Man, if you think that was a “toxic” reply, I don’t think internet forums are for you.

@smpratte, yeah, I doubt anyone would do that.