Rayquaza GS PSA 10 listed by Probstein

And with a 7 cert none the less.

Immediately hit five figures as you’d imagine. Will be interesting to see where it ends up. This cards seems to be an anomaly at times with how it holds value while everything around it drops.

2 Likes

Wow they added a back pic.
Probstein working overtime here

20 Likes

this is the real news

I was about to look it up myself and then noticed the slide lol

new cert! wow, wonder if its a cross grade or been sitting in someones closet for years

1 Like

can the gold star rayquaza experts tell me if this is the blue or bluer blue one

6 Likes

Not an expert but here is one I use to have;

This 10 seems a lot more blue.

1 Like

That’s a dealbreaker for me. I like a little mystery with my rayquazas.

11 Likes

The bluer blue print is also ‘sharper’ (has more contrast?) than the normal blue print

What’s the general opinion on Probstein? Is it a credible seller?

4.3 million items sold. Negative feedback is bound to happen at that level of volume.

5 Likes

I’ve bought from them and never had any trouble. Time to time I’ve seen that some higher end cards that have been shill bidded to hell and back but that’s bound to happen to all large sellers I guess.

2 Likes

I’ve consigned hundreds of cards with them. They pay the best and quickest.

3 Likes

People complain endlessly about them, but I’ve bought from them countless times and have never had even the slightest issue. Supposedly they have poor communication, but there’s rarely a need for a buyer to be communicating with a seller in the first place, tbh.

7 Likes

Agreed with everyone here. I’ve made dozens of purchases from Probstein and it’s been fine every single time. They’re one of the largest TCG/CCG consignment services on eBay, so understand that they won’t be able to answer every question like a smaller seller.

Most of the neutral and negative feedbacks are from buyers who chronically complain.

5 Likes

Probatein is the best consignment option for buyers! I’ve picked up so many deals over the years. Probably because he fire sells everything with poor photos. :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

And in regards to bad communication, in my experience, they have responded faster about combining shipping than guys with 100 feedback and only pokemon cards for sale.

You can often get some great deals from Probby-Wobby, since many of their auctions end at the exact same time (tho don’t expect GS Rayquaza to ever fly under the radar). Have also had no issues buying from them in the past.

Sweet targeted advertising

10 Likes

39 Likes