PSA Return Times

Hi. I send in my first PSA submission in Mid March. Arrived March 20th. I sent about 25 cards in the Value bulk 15 deal. The other 10 I had were sent in Value( Max value of 499) I got my 25 cards back a couple weeks ago but the 10 value submission is in “arrived, processing” Should I be worried? It’s basically 65 days at this point which is the PSA estimate currently. Thanks!

1 Like

Strictly speaking PSA turnaround time doesn’t start ticking until they fill in the “Entered Date” column in your orders page, which is also the day when they move the order to Research & ID. Therefore, if your order is still in Arrived or Order Prep then your 65 days hadn’t start counting down yet. (Also note that they specify 65 “business days” which will be around 3 months if you count in weekends.)

That being said, having an order not even reaching Research & ID after 2 months is a bit long, what I mostly heard about direct submissions were within 2 weeks, and the only orders I have taking that long to reach Research & ID were indirect submissions (i.e. from their oversea branches since they forward those orders in large volumes). You may try to contact them to figure out what happened, although it’s likely just a process delay and they wouldn’t take any apecial actions other than pushing your order forward in their current pace.

2 Likes

Ah good point on the business days. I might try calling them at some point this week to just make sure things are alright.

1 Like

Just a piece of advice, PSA will not let you through on their phones. They fill up SUPER quickly. I would recommend sending them an email and they’ll respond in about a week.

3 Likes

Y’all are great. Thanks!

2 Likes

I would definitely send them an email asap. No way a direct submission takes longer then bulk and even more then two months to get past receipt. Something’s up and you need to get to the bottom of it!

1 Like

Yikes. That one had my personal alt art pulls:( Would be super sad to learn something happened to them

Welp. I called them and they said they never received it. Both sets were in the same box. Bubble wrapped separately. I have pictures on my end of both in the box before shipping it. What are the odds my first return and I potentially and losing my personal grails.

1 Like

How can it be in arrived, processing if it never arrived? Ask for video to be checked

Yeah that’s what they are doing.

Yea this happened to me earlier in the year, except it was just one submission. They received my order and everything was fine, then suddenly, they apparently never received over half my cards. Not sure how they can receive a package, but only account for half of its contents. Ive heard of this happening more and more since it happend to me. It really seems to me like PSA is losing peoples cards and not owning up to it.

Theyre probably gonna try to shrug you off and ghost you, but dont let them. I hope your cards are found!

1 Like

Yikes. Were you able to get your cards back? Still waiting on the call back for the video review

No, i only got back 7 of them and i sent 27 lol. They were supposed to arrange a phone call for me with a supervisor, but they never did and stopped replying to my emails :upside_down_face: im canadian so unfortunately calling didnt really get me anywhere

Did you at least get your money back for the value of the cards?

I’m gonna call them again tmrw morning

I just submitted a claim with FedEx. Thankfully I did insure the package. The one caveat is they claim they accept claims within 60 days of shipment and it’s been 73. I mean PSA told me via the tracker that they had them. That’s why I wasn’t worried. Now via call they say they don’t have them so I file. Nothing else I could do here

Just so you know, the moment that a check is dispensed to you from FedEx, you are no longer the owner of the cards if they are ever found. This happened to another e4 member and is outlined below.

3 Likes

I really do appreciate you sharing this. I submitted the FedEx claim just cause it’s past the 60 day mark and hopefully they make an exception especially if I understand the circumstances.

The difference between my situation and the thread you added is his was not insured. In theory I should either get the money back in full value from them or PSA finds them and they can continue with the grading process. I highly doubt the card will be found in a FedEx facility as if it was lost before it go to PSA it was prob stolen

1 Like

Is there really only one way to ship to PSA that will Insure your items? I think USPS doesn’t do insurance that high or with sending cards ti get graded. I can’t remember but I knew FedEx became my only option

No i did not lol i just had to make peace with it and think twice about grading with psa in the future

1 Like