Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

I briefly spoke to Charlie earlier today. He stated Ludkins USA has no financial affiliate
with Ludkins UK and they are completely separate. He also said a few larger clients has gotten returns back this week. I saw on the IG the seller were showing some 5779xxxx cert on the IG which are likely from late 2020. I guess Ludkins USA is still slowly returning the remaining orders.

1 Like

An Aussie Middleman who submitted through Ludkins US has been receiving a large amount of orders back, see attached image

3 Likes

A middleman used a middleman?

I wonder if anyone middlemanned for the middleman for that middleman, too.

Middleman inception all the way down. :joy:

6 Likes

Haha, I guarantee it would have happened! 2020 was a crazy time!

I wonder if that MM disclosed using Ludkins. Because honestly what would the point of MM’ing to a MM? You would make barely any money and so much risk.

1 Like

Just a follow up - this picture posted 3 hours ago by Aussie Middleman

3 Likes

I will be willing to bet Ludkins US (Peter) is reading this thread. Would be great to have an update, and because of this madness, probably weekly.

Having some orders come in is…. reassuring… but barely cutting it. Especially after the expectations given with the last two “mass” emails. Time to man up and take responsibility. I’m sure everyone would be more understanding.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ludkins UK Middleman Service Bankrupt?

This thread has been split to avoid confusion

Discussion about US companies can stay here.

For UK companies, post here:

10 Likes

Probably a situation where it was a group of friends subbing to another friend who subbed to a middleman who subbed to ludkins, ive seen something similar in Canada groups.

1 Like

I just got an up charge invoice from “Black Card X LLC” I’m guessing that’s another branch of ludkins?

2 Likes

That’s Charlie’s company, presumably because you submitted though him as you mentioned?

1 Like

Those look like the boxes PSA was using 7-10 months ago. I bet PSA has had those packaged and ready for shipment all this time…

4 Likes

Only one up charge out of 500 :joy: , but it’s a good one I guess lol

16 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

9 Likes

I wonder why this only goes out to a small section of their customers? I have two outstanding orders still and did not receive this email.

5 Likes

I have an outstanding order too and I never get these emails either.

1 Like

I do like the verbiage of “have had their safe return negotiated,” implying they were kidnapped lol

22 Likes

Honestly, I think at this point I would rather my cards come back straight from psa., might be faster. Hopefully things pick up

2 Likes