Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Negotiated probably means they paid 70 cents on the dollar to get out of the mess. Maybe 50, maybe 30. UK wouldn’t even want to do it for 0, that’s next level and beyond me.

1 Like

Amazing how Ludkins US can all of the sudden send an email.

26 Likes

I don’t have anything to add here (I saw the PSA update and was going to post the link, but someone had posted it already) just that I’m really sorry you folks are going through this. PSA will get your cards back to you, so that’s the silver lining at least!

4 Likes

So… looks like US ludkins should be “ok” for now(?) :melting_face:

2 Likes

I really hope that holds true. I dont understand why psa just hasnt shipped all completed orders back to ludkins usa. Theyre done… so send em

This is not what you want to do to a company that is financially failing. At the moment your cards are a lot safer in PSA’s hands than they would be in Ludkins hands.

14 Likes

There is a link with a form you could fill out to help PSA return your cards. https://www.psacard.com/communication

Upload images of your cards if you have them, and provide and upload as much info asked. Go to your PayPal activity history and attached screenshots of payment to Ludkins. Also screenshot email archives as they confirm the receipt of payment and your cards being delivered to them.

I just filled out the form in hopes of getting my cards back! Hope this helps and everyone does the same!

1 Like

That form is supposed to be for only UK orders, i believe.

3 Likes

I’m going to try this on my next submission to PSA. I’ll just cancel the credit card on the submission form. When they ask about payment, then I’ll just tell them the order is done so just send it back to me.

I have no outstanding orders (only used them once for PSA) and I received this email. What kind of distribution list are they working off??

1 Like

As an Ludkins US customer, I am not sure if I should fill it out… im like 50/50 at this point

It’s not related to ludkins USA orders

5 Likes

Even though they say none of this has affected Ludkins USA submissions, my stomach still turns with each of these new developments. Order code 230G-K from February 2021 here still holding onto anything resembling hope for getting my 141 cards back. Hoping they’re still organized enough to know which 141 cards are even mine still.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, i emailed Peter from Ludkins last night and he actually responded right away. He told me that my submission will be returned. So i think Ludkins US will return subs. Frankly, IMO the fate of Polaris kinda hinges on Ludkins US returning all orders.

3 Likes

Anyone who uses a middleman after all this… I want what your having

5 Likes

These boxes look like they’ve been THROUGH IT. Like they’re more likely to have WOTC cases inside than psa 9 baby shinnies

HAHA, 4000 cards apparently

10 Likes

Dang, they shared that picture with all the customers names plainly visible??

9 Likes

Who’s pic is that ludkins uk or us?

Aussie Middleman who submitted via Ludkins US

2 Likes