Outstanding PSA Orders with Ludkins Collectables USA

Congrats, I believe my orders are still a few light years away

5 Likes

Lightyears are a measurement of distance not time. :wink:

3 Likes

Another month goes by and still 0/5 outstanding orders of mine have been returned. I got an email from Peter on October 18 stating that order 115G-A was on its way back and I should be getting a return in about a week. It has since been 2 weeks since then and still crickets…

3 Likes

You got an email?! :face_with_raised_eyebrow::joy:

1 Like

Well I emailed Peter asking to confirm all the order numbers I had outstanding to ensure it matched with my records. It has been so long that it is easy to lose track. He responded so it wasn’t an unprompted email haha.

2 Likes

61 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ludkins UK Middleman Service Bankrupt?

Is anyone here still waiting to receive $30 price point orders back from Polaris?

I’m waiting for a 3 card CGC return through Polaris from May of this year, so 5 months for bulk? When direct subs are taking a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Can also confirm polaris issues.

A group submitter i know had been using Polaris to handle his Cgc subs…

Jan cgc bulk the excuse before was these had peoples metal celebrations cards. But no updates since.

June cgc bulk obviously no metal cards but still no updates on that either.

Gotta love being in psa hell with ludkins and cgc hell because of polaris.

I submitted to the $30 dollar tier when it was first announced. I got that submission back Oct 3rd-ish.

1 Like

I no longer have any concerns about getting the rest of my cards back from PSA/Ludkins.

I received a 40-card return last week, and many others are getting returns too.

I absolutely share in the frustration, but I think it really is almost over. Just wait a little longer.

6 Likes

Any updates with any 2021 US Ludkins orders from around March/May?

I’ve sent a couple emails but have only received the generic mass emails from Ludkins.

To be completely transparent I had a deal with Charlie for $19 per card, and I would pay after the order was completed. So I owe ludkins/psa about $9.5k + any up charges. I have yet to receive any bill or any updates on the order…

4 Likes

I have a couple from early 2021 and haven’t received an email. $19 per card sounds like a higher service level. Crazy that is delayed as long as bulk submissions.

4 Likes

$9,500 sheeeeeeesh

1 Like

Ludkins USA didnt delete their account, they converted it to Polaris.

Look at the bottom question, they never updated the auto-questions after changing over the IG.

2 Likes

I have a few cards that I love sent with cgc bulk through Polaris since June, I’ve e-mailed once a month since 2 months and I feel like I’m being led in circles, their tracker seems made up and I feel like I’ll never see my cards again :pensive:

What’s ludkins US up to now in terms of returned submissions? Are they up to 2021 yet?

Nope, still people with 2020 orders in here, myself included

They finished all my 2020 orders. My last return was for a Jan 2021 order.

I am waiting on a February 2021 order, and that’s it.

I also got my two January 2021 submissions back over the last two months and am just waiting for two more end-of-February 2021 submissions (not sure when they arrived at PSA). It is a little unfortunate that I paid for the $30 tier for some of the cards, and they’ll probably come back around the same time as the $10 tier submission I sent. What’s a few more months at this point though :person_shrugging:

1 Like