Ludkins UK Middleman Service Bankrupt?

I also had a smaller submission sent through a middleman using Ludkins. Those cards are still gone aswell, I believe those are from september/november 2020.

Thing is, I didn’t know he didn’t sent them directly. At that time I was only in the hobby for roughly a year so didn’t really know the process. Once I knew he used Ludkins I figured I might aswell do it myself. Especially because it was easy as shipping the cards and it seemed complicated to do it myself directly to PSA

Now I obviously regret the whole thing. Wish I never listened to others and just flipped those cards. Just my luck that out of all those years of succesfull submissions for others I shipped them in a period where things go south.

I really try to keep a glimmer of hope despite all of this. Its kinda frustrating that PSA doesn’t give any information either. I know my business is with Ludkins and not with them, but they advertised behind official PSA dealers. They have to take some sort of responsibility

I will give Ludkins UK the benefit of the doubt and hopefully my Nov 2020 sub comes back soon. 170 cards submitted. I don’t doubt they are returning orders. But clearly very slowly. My only frustration is the lack of communication and transparency from Ludkins UK.
I saw somewhere that their registered LLC was dissolved. The google drives being deleted is most probably due to phoenix activity. Meaning all info was transferred to PSA UK. Hopefully.
In the UK, owners/directors of dissolved companies are allowed to create new companies to carry on a similar business. As long as the individuals involved are not personally bankrupt.
Fingers crossed we all get our cards back sooner than later.

1 Like

Not looking great. Just jumped on companies house and found this……

2 Likes

Someone has just forwarded this to me. Believe what you will :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Posted on Facebook 15 minutes ago

To whom it may concern,

• We are still here
  • You data is secure - not deleted
  • PSA and us have been in discussions for a while
  • All cards will be coming back, once agreed
  • New orders at our PO BOX will be returned to sender
  • Our company is Anthos One LTD t/a PSA UK
  • Don’t believe everything you hear

We will update you when we know more. Thank you

• Team LC
10 Likes

Thank you for sharing. Gives a little piece of mind.

Although its still ludacris that is happening. While they are chasing their money the value of all our cards are massively. The fact it has taken a year longer then expected cost me like 50/75% of value. At this point the raw prices back then are better then todays psa prices

1 Like

“You data is secure - not deleted” and “Don’t believe everything you hear” sounds so funny after deleting some social media & quietly moving the only proof many people have of the cards in their drive folder in the bin - they literally asked for people to lose their minds first lol.

14 Likes

What a strange statement… sounds like some words that have been typed in quickly 5 minutes before takeoff to Curacao :joy: :airplane:

7 Likes

Lets play Guess the Bankruptcy Annoucement game

14th of November is my guess

8 Likes

10th November :money_mouth_face:

@milhouse posted this earlier on discord

11 Likes

This code is like speaking to your wife asking how much money she spent on the credit card

9 Likes

Thanks for sharing this…although still doesn’t clarify much.
How hard would it have been for them to put out an update post beforehand, letting people know they were deleting the google drives.

2 Likes

New orders being sent back… So they’re shutting down?

2 Likes

I wonder if we will get our submission history back. It looks like they unshared/deleted all the submission data that was on Google Drive. Was fun to look at from time to time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: Just saw that @Nosepass already mentioned the Google Drive deletion. Indeed, a heads-up would have been nice :confused:

There’s too much uncertainty in this situation that could be clarified if they released an official press release, rather than leave it up for speculation which stresses everyone out. The best course of action is patience until things sort out

4 Likes

Yeah they really need to release a full statement that is actually transparent

2 Likes

I really despise Barney now. Why have an “October Special” on your website only to go radio silent for weeks and then send back new orders. He has given me so much anxiety wondering if my cards are safe. I hope no one trusts him going forward.

3 Likes

This is arguably the worst statement of all time. I can’t ever figure out whether the worst part is the “your data is secure” or “all cards will be coming back, once agreed” (wtf does once agreed mean?? what do you need to agree on??) or following up this drivel with “don’t believe everything you hear.”

Thank god I don’t have any cards off with them. The collapse of middleman services has been insane to see.

12 Likes

“Don’t believe everything you read/hear” is often proven code for “all of the speculation was true”

4 Likes