Ludkins UK Middleman Service Bankrupt?

hmm that’s funny, Ludkins UK just deleted their file with the submission status and that was their only form of communication we got from them in the last year. As I said earlier in the thread, this is not how you treat your customers, I will definitely seek legal advice and if Barney believes he can hide behind his corporation I will personally hang that guy by his balls.

5 Likes

100% same here, I think at this point just waiting on PSA to give a statement and then Ill seek legal advice and action

2 Likes

I’m going to lean on the side of optimistic speculation and say that the sheets were likely finally provided to PSA’s database and they are slowly removing old Ludkins processes, data and branding. If PSA has the customer info, then they can start returning orders and I’d hope the upcoming announcement will be along those lines.

There is no way PSA is just ignoring this entirely. Based on their other behavior and efficiency as of late, I’m going to guess that PSA is quietly getting this worked out and has restricted Ludkins from providing details until PSA is set and ready to give the official announcement.

9 Likes

That’s a good point, I hope you are right :sweat_smile:

1 Like

That optimistic view sounds nice but if PSA contacts me and asks for another payment I am not sure if I want to. I alread payed nearly 2k€ to Ludkins.

Nice point, really hope its true,
Despite everything thats happening I still want to give them the benefit of doubt because as others have said, submitting with them pre pandemic was great and they were 100% trustworthy.

They have to release a statement really honestly. You cant just keep people in the dark like that. I really hope you are right and that PSA stands for their customers (whether it be direct or not).

Ludkins removing their documents has got me on edge. I was feeling positive reading all the returns here but after tonight I am starting to lose and I feel frustrated as I feel powerless. Even if I wanted to take legal actions then where to even begin?

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, I would rather pay an extra 2k or so to ENSURE we actually get our cards.

I literally wouldn’t mind paying the grading fees and shipping just to get them back.

I hope this is what PSA is doing and if so props to them <3

I’m praying you are right here :sweat_smile: So many cards held up in 4 submissions from November 2020 (end of year) onwards. My spreadsheets have also disappeared…. However everything is well documented in my own spreadsheets should :poop: hit the fan.

1 Like

Are you based in the Uk? Money claims online is super easy to use, I would raise your claim there. Estimate the value of your raw cards and also claim for the service fees already paid for grading. Depending on the terms and conditions in play at the time of your engagement with ludkins your action will be with Ludkins LTD or Anthos One Ltd.

Why would you do that? I would never pay 2k for 100 cards to be graded and (after 2 years and decreased card value due to market situation) pay another 2k to just get them back. So basically paying 4k for cards worth probably 1,5k. Except for intrinsic value this would just be stupid.

So I hope that offer from PSA is somewhat reasonable. Even though it’s hard to believe they can figure it out if I read that Ludkins refuses to hand over owner’s information.

How did PSA resolve the Marx-case?

They got the customer info and customers were instructed to submit a submission through PSA like you are doing it direct. Then they linked the customer info to each submission so customers could see progress like a direct order.

There’s a blowout link earlier in this thread that describes it.

Edit: https://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1503473

Here it is

3 Likes

Gave Ludkins UK the benefit of the doubt in recent months, but deleting/moving the Drive files with my 1000+ outstanding cards is super worrying. :grimacing:

8 Likes

Did they charge anything for that?
And do you know when that Marx Card issue started? Because the forum behind your link says that some guys still don‘t have their cards back… just to get a feeling of how long that might take

I’m not aware of any other source except that thread and I’ve only read a few pages, but idk the answers to your questions. It may be worth reading the whole thing or making an account and asking them.

What cards did you send in that have dropped so low that they are less than the original grading fee?

3 Likes

Guys here saying you will contact PSA abut your order, how will that even work?

PSA doesnt know your name if it went thru a MM.

Do you even know the PSA submission number your cards went under?

4 Likes

Short answer, you can’t. Contacting PSA about an order through a middleman will get you nowhere

1 Like

I have nothing deep to add but this whole situation is just insane. Thankfully I made the decision during the pandemic that I won’t sent cards to grading anymore because I’d need to use a middle man for it. After reading all of this I definitely won’t get back into it no matter what kind of middle man service there’d be available in Europe and I really feel for all of you guys in this crazy situation.

4 Likes