E4 Secret Santa 2016

As promised last year, I’d like to participate this year. Starting simple though, signing up for US domestic. :blush:

I will Sign up for US only since we have a small pool and would love to help build that up.

:grin:

If you prefer international, don’t hesitate. The pools are not mutually exclusive. They simply determine shipping locations. So anyone in the US pool can receive a gift from someone outside of the US pool. I do this to ensure people are not able to try to manipulate whose gifts they receive by seeing someone they liked and joining the respective pool.

If you are still most comfortable only sending within the US, you are free to remain in the US pool. I just wanted to clarify that building it up doesn’t have any impact on possibilities! And I’ll clarify that better within the Secret Santa description I’m working on for next year. :blush:

Well sign me up for International. Anywhere is fine. Just didnt want anyone to be left out. Didn’t fully think it out :stuck_out_tongue:

wish i could participate, this sounds so cool

I’ll do the international pool, sounds like fun

1 Like

QUICK UPDATE:

The time is quickly approaching for me to send out assignments. If you see any problems with the list on the main page, please contact me IMMEDIATELY.
If I have not explicitly told you that your pairing profile is complete, please contact me IMMEDIATELY.
If you need to modify your pool, shipping address, details, etc. please contact me IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like

Add me to the international pool list.

You just barely snuck in. Closing registration now. Haha

Pairing process underway. Updates soon to follow.

SUPER MEGA UPDATE:

First, everyone has been sent their assignment. I forgot how many hours this process takes so I apologize for not getting it all quite done in the two-hour window I had originally intended. Hopefully, nobody was up waiting for the clock to turn and their assignment to be delivered to their inbox. That said, I thought of a lot of questions people might run into and I’ve formatted them all here for your convenience:

Q: Charlie, if you could ask me to do one thing right now, what would it be?
A: Please read the entire PM I sent you. It includes important details about the Secret Santa process. There is new stuff if you did it in the past.

Q: I didn’t get an assignment?!
A: Send me a private message and we’ll figure it out.

Q: Information is missing from my assignment?!

Q: I think you gave me the wrong username??/??/? This one doesn’t exist!
A: Send me a private message and we’ll figure it out. It’s probably a disparity between display name and account name.

Q: I hate my gift. Who can I whine to?
A: No one. This is not about what you receive. It is about giving back to the community directly and having a great time. Be more grateful.

Q: Where can I post pictures of my gift when I get it!?
A: Thread here: www.elitefourum.com/t/e4-secret-santa-2016-picture-thread/15176/1

Q: For some reason or another I can’t be bothered to post pictures of the gift someone worked hard to give me. What do?
A: Please still message me that you got your gift so that I can keep a record all data related to receiving/not receiving gifts.

Q: I have another problem that you didn’t list here. What do?

Q: I love a large man in flannel. Are you single?

13 Likes

Just shipped out my package. :blush:

1 Like

@nauticads I hope its something sweet for me!!! :grin:

The match ups are looking really good.

I’ll be posting mine tomorrow. :blush: I included something super cool that I hope my reciever likes!

Perhaps, we’ll find it out within following weeks. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sadly didn’t make it to 50 posts in time but wishing all participants great gifts! Count me in for next year. :grin:
Looking forward for the pictures posted!

3 Likes

All I can say is, I’ve got some good plans for my guy/ gal :wink: .

2 Likes

My god people already sent their things out. Lol
I’m over here thinking of great little ideas lol.

10 Likes

I don’t even remember who I assigned myself. lol. I’ll check this weekend. :stuck_out_tongue: