E4 Secret Santa 2016

I think I’ll try this out. I’ll probably like to stay US. Thanks!

I’ll do International Stream.

UPDATES:

1. Everyone needs to check their messages. I responded to everyone who sent me a message. Some of the responses include requests for information that is currently missing from your pairing profile. Others just have confirmation that their pairing profile has been completed. Make sure you are not missing information.

2. If you are tagged after this line, you have indicated that you would like to participate but have not sent me a message with the required information for your pairing profile:
    @garyis2000 @ozenigma @gottaketchumall @e2d2 @pottsinator @shizzlemetimbers @pokemonsyndicate @guangsta @japanime @thorgene @pokemanz @thetropicalwoodsman @smpratte @poketrade @viral @dipzy @hyruleguardian @pokemontrader

3. If you believe that anything is an error or do not see your name somewhere it ought to be, let me know via PM as soon as you can. Everything is up to date to the best of my knowledge. If you are tagged above but believe you’ve already sent me your information, send me another PM with your information as I do not have it recorded for one reason or another.

Well count me in for the inteenationalee again :blush:

I’ll PM you with the necessities

1 Like

I would like to join secret santa again

US? International?

PM me all your details also.

I would like to participate #FirstTime

International pool.

PM inbound :blush:

2 Likes

Duly noted, and thanks!

Grease me up boys I would like to participate this year as well!

This will be my first time!

International!

Mate, B.Y.O lube…

1 Like

I’m in for International. Very excited for this, I think it is a great idea! :blush:

Someone call me Pitbull…

Cause I am going Mr. Worldwide, International.

4 Likes

I’ll be following this for sure, will join next year. These were always fun on other boards so as long as everyone followed the rules. The funnies part to me was seeing people post their gifts early since they couldn’t wait.

1 Like

Still waiting on messages with information for:

@japanime @smpratte @poketrade @viral @xgav1337x

A huge THANK YOU to the massive number of you that responded to my first request for information and my follow-up messages when pairing profiles remained incomplete. This has been a huge improvement on previous years where information was staggered and difficult to obtain. Everything about Secret Santa depends on cooperation. When you do your part, you make everything better for the three dozen participants we have this year. Which is my second note:

This is our biggest Secret Santa yet!

It is a good sign that the forum is healthy and strong. Each year we have more returners than non-returners, which is also a great sign of low turnover for forum participation in general. We use these metrics, or at least I do, to gauge forum activity overall. They provide a useful supplement to the larger scale metrics that we pull from Google analytics and in-forum data. I will give some more fun facts related to numbers and participation at the resolution of the 2016 Secret Santa activity.

One last time: A big thank you to all of you from the bottom of my poke-heart. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

“With Big Secret Santa comes great responsibility.” -Ben Parker

4 Likes

You’ll find EFour is nothing like the other sites. We are all about the responsible fun side of collecting, and sharing useful information. All this from the highest end, longest tenured Pokemon experts in the world.
Yes, we all follow the rules;)

2 Likes

I’m in for international :blush:

Got around to sending you my info @funmonkey54 :blush:

Gav.

I want to join international!

Cool idea! I don’t have enough posts yet, but if I keep up my strenuous pace of 2 or 3 posts a month, maybe I’ll join in next year.

Have fun!

4 Likes