E4 Secret Santa 2016

Well that won’t do! I shall send you one again. PM me your address and I’ll try again. But don’t open it til Christmas :slight_smile:

You are a good man.

Count me in this year. I’ve already got an idea of what I’ll be gifting. I’d like to be in the USA pool.

Would love to participate internationally. Will try to reach the 50 posts till registration closes. :grin:

Awesome, count me in! International pool :blush:

Came back for this shit. International pool plz.

1 Like

I’m in and will be shipping internationally :blush:

I should be at 50 soon xD

So count me in for the inteenationalee

I will be happy to partake :blush: International here!

Always love a good secret santa, count me in for the USA pool!

Oh and I apologize in advanced for whoever gets my drawing, I lack the ability to move my hand and create something.

Apparently I have little over 200 posts now, so count me in for international.

Some small questions/remarks:

• I guess import charges are for the receiver? Or how is this handled?
  • The 20-25 USD is excluding shipping, right? So we all receive something of close-to-equal value, despite the varying shipping fees.
  • So we get the information on November 14th. What if you come up with and buy something that same day, but for whatever reason it doesn’t arrive before December 7th? I personally live in The Netherlands, and usually orders arrive at around 1.5-3 weeks, but if the seller is for instance slow with shipping (a week after payment), and the shipping takes 3.5-4 weeks, it wouldn’t arrive in time. Especially around November, December, January orders seem to take longer to arrive.

How many years has this been organized so far, or was last year the first time?

I’m curious to see all the varying drawings. :grin:

Greetz,
Quuador

Sign me up for international.

I’m In ternational :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Receiver accepts the import charges on their gift.

2. Shipping is a separate charge. Gift values never include shipping cost.

3. As noted in OP, this event usually drags throughout January. Which is why we put the competition at the end of January.

4. As noted in the OP, this is the 3rd Annual Secret Santa! It’s a tradition now! :grin:

Message me. We can figure something out that will work. I’d rather you get to participate. I have a couple ideas for what might work.

1 Like

I’m in! International :blush:

international !!

I’m in :blush: International

This will be my first time. I’m in for International :grin:

Count me in for international.

Slight preference for shipping within US, but I can accommodate anyone.

You’re listed in the international pool but I have a note by your name to get a USA recipient. It’s a scenario I hadn’t considered. Not sure yet what exactly I’m going to do with international participants who want to designate a specific country as their destination. Skinst is in a similar situation. But I’m just externally processing now.

Just know that International placement is a personal distinction and does not come as a disregard for your request.

If you would be willing, can you post here to register after having reached the 50 post limit? It’s a lot to orchestrate and noting that I need to go back and check post counts for potential participants is complicated. I’m confident you will reach the goal but want to avoid registering people in anticipation of them having met the requirements to be registered. :blush:

For the sake of consistency, read my response above and post when you hit 50 for me.

1 Like