E4 Secret Santa 2019

Hello! And welcome to E4’s Sixth Annual Secret Santa! This is a site-wide favorite that I know a lot of people look forward to. Every year we have surprises, triumphs, and a whole heck of a lot of community bonding. Let’s all work together to make this year another success!

Rules:

In order to participate you must:
-Have at least 50 posts
-Have an account registered before October 2019
-Have NOT failed to send in a prior Secret Santa event (We have a list and we are checking it twice)

This year the setup is as such:
-Registration will be open until November 15th at 10:00PM EST, at which point registration will close. Assignments will be given out the next day.
-Participants have five weeks to come up with their gifts. All gifts should be shipped by December 21st at the LATEST.
-Providing tracking is not optional. You HAVE to give me proof that you shipped or it will be counted as delinquency.
-Early shipping of gifts is encouraged where possible. Holiday shipping is highly unpredictable. We usually have gifts arriving until late January.
-The value floor is $25. Gifts must be at least this much, but we will not stop those who feel like exceeding that value. Having a minimum value helps everyone feel they are getting out of it what they put into it. It sucks to send a $25 gift and get steam siege bulk in return. Be considerate.
-If you are unsure what a good gift looks like, HERE is a link to last year’s photo thread. You can see how well different gifts were received and possibly get ideas of your own.

Some additional rules:
-If anyone is caught scamming through this event, they will be permanently banned immediately.
-No custom or other fake cards. All Pokemon products must be official Pokemon products.
-Alters or artsy cards can be included but should not be factored into the value.
-No cards at below excellent condition.
-All members must include a drawing of a pokemon with their gift. This is not optional. It’s a blast. I don’t care if you’re bad. Don’t be a baby.

How to participate:

-Post here that you are participating. Please do not send it as a DM.
-Periodically, I will send all participants a Google form link where they can provide the additional information needed.
-At the end of the registration period, I will send out assignment names and info.
-Begin shopping around ASAP.
-Ship to the address provided by December 21st.
-INCLUDE A DRAWING OF A POKEMON.
-As things arrive, feel free to post them in the E4 Secret Santa 2019 Gift Photos thread located HERE.

Participants:

1. churlocker
  2. Swolepoke
  3. raichuforyou
  4. xzini
  5. charizandrew
  6. PkmnFlyingMaster
  7. Prochaos
  8. PtcKarps
  9. chok
  10. Rattle
  11. Pokenastic
  12. smpratte
  13. burnedos
  14. TCA Gaming
  15. genchiro
  16. joetehman
  17. mtajaj32
  18. Way2Slowbro
  19. jeffkry
  20. ShadowLugia
  21. gott006
  22. tcgcaravan
  23. poketrade
  24. Quuador
  25. King Pokemon
  26. PokemonRadar
  27. TeamRocketOP
  28. qwachansey
  29. gottaketchumall
  30. youngbambino
  31. lamplamp
  32. nateg
  33. aquaz
  34. imakuni
  35. whiterabbit
  36. genosha
  37. PokemonTrader
  38. Fourthstartcg
  39. crzy55
  40. merciersj
  41. Shizzlemetimbers
  42. MartinCollects
  43. henry
  44. queendrifloon
  45. risingtrout
  46. nauticads
  47. MegaZone
  48. milhouse
  49. alakazamthat
  50. Guangjoe
  51. RayquazaTCG
  52. acebren
  53. teraz
  54. GemMint10
  55. Cross
  56. tentelisano
  57. CrystalHo-oh
  58. tenaciousm17
  59. binx345
  60. mossdeep
  61. nevyn
  62. picigipi024
  63. ruthlessrain
  64. admiral77
  65. AzulRyu
  66. nuttun
  67. smellyblueberry
  68. dunsparce0p
  69. Fazool
  70. Pierce
  71. cosrob
  72. mjisaacs
  73. jjnoriega
  74. KamiNoIkari
  75. jahbless91
  76. skinst
  77. grandgengar
  78. james
  79. VehicularMenace
  80. slippingjimmy
  81. lapraslaughing
  82. alecpokemon
  83. pokenoob

NOTE: Don’t see your name but thought you signed up? Message for clarification on what details are missing to properly register you.

25 Likes

LETS GOOOOOOOO!

I’M IN.

CAN"T WAIT TO DRAW SOME OVERLY BUFF POKEMON FOR MY SECRET SANTA.

9 Likes

After missing last years SS I would love to participate again this year! Count me in!

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this!! I’m in!! :grin:

8 Likes

I’m in!

6 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

I’m in! :grin:

5 Likes

Not going to miss my 3rd SS

5 Likes

I’m in!

4 Likes

Sign me up.

5 Likes

14 Likes

8 Likes

N

7 Likes

I’m definitely in :grin:

11 Likes

8 Likes

Count me in. Been looking forward to this since I made an account on here back in April:)

3 Likes

2 Likes

Too lazy to post a cool gif but I’m in.

4 Likes

I’d like to participate this year :blush:

2 Likes