E4 Secret Santa 2018

Hello! And welcome to E4’s Fifth Annual Secret Santa! This is a site-wide favorite that I know a lot of people look forward to. Every year we have surprises, triumphs, and a whole heck of a lot of community bonding. Let’s all work together to make this year another success!

Rules:

In order to participate you must:
-Have at least 50 posts
-Have an account registered before November 2018.
-Have NOT failed to send in a prior Secret Santa event (We have a list and we are checking it twice)

This year the setup is as such:
-Registration will be open until November 30th at 10:00PM EST, at which point registration will close. Assignments will be given out the next day.
-Participants have three weeks to come up with their gifts. All gifts should be shipped by December 21st at the LATEST.
-Providing tracking is not optional. You HAVE to give me proof that you shipped or it will be counted as delinquency.
-Early shipping of gifts is encouraged where possible. Holiday shipping is highly unpredictable. We usually have gifts arriving until late January.
-The value floor is $25. Gifts must be at least this much, but we will not stop those who feel like exceeding that value. Having a minimum value helps everyone feel they are getting out of it what they put into it. It sucks to send a $25 gift and get steam siege bulk in return. Be considerate.
-If you are unsure what a good gift looks like, HERE is a link to last year’s photo thread. You can see how well different gifts were received and possibly get ideas of your own.

Some additional rules:
-If anyone is caught scamming through this event, they will be permanently banned immediately.
-No custom or other fake cards. All Pokemon products must be official Pokemon products.
-Alters or artsy cards can be included but should not be factored into the value.
-No cards at below excellent condition.
-All members must include a drawing of a pokemon with their gift. This is not optional. It’s a blast. I don’t care if you’re bad. Don’t be a baby.

How to participate:

-Post here or PM me that you are participating.
-Periodically, I will send all participants a Google form link where they can provide the additional information needed.
-At the end of registration, I will send out assignment names and info.
-Begin shopping around ASAP.
-Ship to the address provided by December 21st.
-INCLUDE A DRAWING OF A POKEMON.
-As things arrive, feel free to post them in the E4 Secret Santa 2017 Gift Photos thread located HERE.

Participants:

1. churlocker
  2. pkmnflyingmaster
  3. smpratte
  4. budget
  5. gotdundee
  6. xzini
  7. craigc
  8. stephneechan
  9. e2d2
  10. hershey
  11. skinst
  12. pierce
  13. genosha
  14. thetropicalwoodsman
  15. pancakestak
  16. shizzlemetimbers
  17. prochaos
  18. chok
  19. zacheggers
  20. gottaketchumall
  21. joetehman
  22. james
  23. ditto
  24. swolepoke
  25. jdalcour
  26. TeamRocketOP
  27. binx345
  28. Chris B
  29. aquaz
  30. oldskoolpokemon
  31. smellyblueberry
  32. jahbless91
  33. teraz
  34. rattlebear
  35. rayquazatcg
  36. ptccards
  37. pokenastic
  38. charizandrew
  39. gott006
  40. miraclegro
  41. picigipi024
  42. megazone
  43. tetraninja
  44. shadowless
  45. fazool
  46. admiral77
  47. masonkampe
  48. poken00b88
  49. youngbambino
  50. queendrifloon
  51. tentelisano
  52. ozenigma
  53. nauticads
  54. kkthxbai
  55. ankoko
  56. polipokemon
  57. jeffrky
  58. pokemontrader
  59. buckna
  60. silversnorlax204
  61. maverick75
  62. fourthstartcg
  63. mrbug
  64. donny
  65. genwunner
  66. tenaciousm17
  67. poketrade
  68. dunsparce0p
  69. cosrob
  70. dipzy
  71. garyis2000
  72. martincollects
  73. nateg
  74. quuador
  75. pokenoob
  76. sandmantheendless
  77. jjnoriega
  78. hoax
  79. ssjc
  80. saber
  81. geg89
  82. emba

NOTE: Don’t see your name but thought you signed up? Message for clarification on what details are missing to properly register you.

17 Likes

I’m in.

2 Likes

I’m in! Yasssss!!!

2 Likes

Yeeees it’s the time again! I’m in! :grin:

2 Likes

I’m in, can’t wait to participate this year!

2 Likes

Yusssss I want to sign up :grin:

1 Like

Heck yes! I’m in!

Definetly in once again ^^! I look forward to it. :grin:

I’m in! :blush: Thanks again for coordinating this Charlie, it’s a lot of effort and totally appreciated!

2 Likes

I am so in!

Sign me up!

1 Like

Sign me up :blush:

I’m all in

Darn! I’m on 30/50 posts! I better get posting! Is this an international secret santa? :blush:

Count me in :sunglasses:

Me! :raised_hand:t3:

Sign me up!

I’m in! Very excited as usual. I always hated drawing but since the last two secret santa’s I look forward to my annual pitiful attempt at it.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to find out who gets my awful picture this year…Count me in!

1 Like