E4 Secret Santa 2018 [PICTURE THREAD]

This is the official thread for all pictures of Secret Santa gifts received!
All official announcements will continue to be posted in the main thread, so keep an eye on that.

GROUND RULES:

1. This thread is for positivity only.
  2. Don’t post real names/addresses. Anything else from the gift is fair game.
  3. Unboxing videos, photos, descriptions, etc. are all appropriate ways to share. If you are unsure about your post, ask first!
  4. Seriously, don’t complain. It ruins things and hurts feelings and makes you look bad and stuff.
  5. If a user did not specifically include their name on the gift, try to respect their anonymity. Don’t harass anyone about whether or not they are your Secret Santa. They can come out on their own if they so desire.

Disparaging your gift in any way will not be tolerated. If you complain in this thread about your gift or say crap like “I wish I got that gift instead of mine,” I am auto-banning you for 30 days. This is a time to build others up and do something selfless.

Have fun :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

I wish I got the first post instead of churlocker. smh

Woot Woot cant wait to see all the loot

2 Likes

Thumbs up for the rhyme!

Excited to see this years ! ^^

I received my box today and I would just like to start by saying WOW and thank you to @pokenastic !

First I got a nice card hoping I like my gifts and I certainly did!

I got this awesome Gengar from chalk which makes me feel horrible about the “art” I will include in my gift. It’s absolutely awesome and I am going to be hanging this in my office.

I got these cool magnets FIRST EDITION :grin: Very cool I think maybe I’ll hold on to these until my son gets old enough to stop destroying things and then we will put them up somewhere. Thanks!

Here is the complete package I got which is way more than I could have hoped for from this and I really appreciate it! I am so surprised that despite me being very vague in my interests these gifts were so perfect! I am going to grade the Snorlax and Gengar they are both cards I’ve wanted for my Gengar collection and my black star collection. And a sealed Gym Heroes pack, my first sealed WOTC since I started collecting again, something I have wanted for awhile but have been putting off. I feel like I got an awesome secret santa and I am super happy I chose to participate this year! Now I just have to get back to work on making something better for my secret santa art.

Thanks again @pokenastic !

26 Likes

Glad you liked! The sealed 'Catch Mew" package has Dragonite in it since you said you liked that Pokemon… For the artwork - technically it’s pastel an not chalk :blush: .That yellow Pokemon center cloth came as a freebie on a recent order so I passed that along. The best my wife and I could guess is that it’s a mini bathroom towel? Hope you didn’t have that PSA 9 Legendary Collections Gengar already, but I figured I’d add some variety just in case. Merry Christmas!

6 Likes

Haha I meant to put “chalk” in quotes and put (I think) because I don’t know a thing about art stuff lol. I just know I started to take it out of the plastic and felt dust stuff so I put it back inside and sealed it up. I am going to hang it on my wall in the plastic cover. I needed the Dragonite too, forgot to mention it sorry. Was so overwhelmed with how awesome this package was! I love it man, thanks again so much! Merry Christmas I hope everyone gets awesome stuff.

2 Likes

@kkthxbai, Thank you for the great Gifts man! The book has some amazing art in it and those little green figures are top notch :sunglasses:
Good job on the ray drawing as well!

22 Likes

@pottsinator

Glad you enjoyed it. Do you have that book ? It was so hard to try find something you don’t! Have rayquaza wise.

You should show the artwork inside haha. these are my favourite Pokemon books made. As they are like where’s Wally but for Pokemon from 1998 - 2009 I believe.
The poster as well, and the green figures are from 1996-98. To go with your green showcases haha.

2 Likes

I dont have the book :blush: I might post some pictures on Instagram of it.

1 Like

My Jaw dropped when I opened it!

Didn’t have any of these eeveelutions yet, (been lagging on collecting so this will give me a jump start)!

Keeping all of these sealed since I always have the worst luck opening packs. The Pop series one was one I had been meaning to pick up for a while now. It will deffinalty be displayed.

Last but not least, the big boy himself :sunglasses:

Thank you so much pancakestak, you nailed it on everything!!!

20 Likes

:blush: Glad you liked it all @maverick75, i cant believe that it got to you so fast haha 5 days from Australia is crazy, I wait months for cards to come from the USA.

Packs are 100% unweighed as i opened both from boxes/tins awhile ago, so could open them if you want :blush:

Have a great chrissy and new year!

6 Likes

I’m not even participating, but I’m still super excited every time someone posts in this thread :blush:

10 Likes

I’m excited now to see who I sent post their package because I’m pretty sure I forgot to sign with my E4 name lol. It’s awesome some are already receiving their gifts!

2 Likes

Its all good, I didn’t put my name just my real name. It is okay to keep it secret :wink:

1 Like

Hopefully will be able to get involved in this next year.
Look forward to seeing the rest. :blush:

1 Like

So suddenly on this rainy december afternoon, there was a knock on my door.Before me stands a delivery man with this GIGANTIC box!
And inside I find, a whole load of wrapped goodies! With special wrapping paper no less :grin: aaaaaah seems like my secret santa went all out!

Something really big there too… I wonder what it could be??

hooooooooOMG XD

More cards is always good ofc :grin: let’s see if lady luck is on my side today later in the evening.

ohoooo and an amazingly made custom square cut jumbo card! This will be a great addition to the magikarp army!

There’s also this huuuuuge framed Magikarp perler :grin: wich will definitely be getting a special place in my home.

And even some matching accesories to go with it! You made these? They’re amazing! Now I can spread the magikarp love outdoors too!

AAAAH I feel so spoiled ;3; Thank you Secret Santa Nick! You definitely put a big smile on my face :blush:

27 Likes

I’m glad you like it. Merry Christmas.

7 Likes

@hersheycardcollector
The text on the back simply says " Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ".

3 Likes