E4 Secret Santa 2017 [PICTURE THREAD]

This is the official thread for all pictures of Secret Santa gifts received!
All official announcements will continue to be posted in the main thread, so keep an eye on that.

GROUND RULES:

1. This thread is for positivity only.
  2. Don’t post real names/addresses. Anything else from the gift is fair game.
  3. Unboxing videos, photos, descriptions, etc. are all appropriate ways to share. If you are unsure about your post, ask first!
  4. Seriously, don’t complain. It ruins things and hurts feelings and makes you look bad and stuff.
  5. If a user did not specifically include their name on the gift, try to respect their anonymity. Don’t harass anyone about whether or not they are your Secret Santa. They can come out on their own if they so desire.

NEW RULE FOR 2017:
Disparaging your gift in any way will not be tolerated. If you complain in this thread about your gift or say crap like “I wish I got that gift instead of mine,” I am auto-banning you for 30 days. This is a time to build others up and do something selfless.

Have fun :heart_eyes:

20 Likes

Ugh…more rules to follow. I get so sick and tired of being told…jk…lol.
Seriously though, this is a time for coming together, solidifying old and building new relationships. We should all be grateful to belong to such an elite club where the cream of the Pokemon crop, as well as those on the rise, come to share valuable info and anecdotes.
It’s not about the gift, it’s about the giving and the giver. And even if your Secret Santa turns out to be somebody like Pokesyn don’t despair. There’s always next year😜

12 Likes

Received my gift today and of course opened it immediately :blush:

My santa made it very difficult to figure out his identity… :wink:

My favorite pokemon is Charizard and he dropped this qtpie on me

dat wing shading tho

Then he hooked up with some dope ass 80s/Stranger Things retro style Charizard & Fam Art

Not enough Charizard for you? Here comes the main course bitch

Good lawdy! Quad attack by the #charsquad, only to be finished off by this naughty girl in plastic

And since I’ve only opened 2 packs of Pokemon cards since coming back to this hobby in August, I of course ripped that Unlimited Booster to get at dem guts, and was …shocked… at the result :wink:

Thanks @pottsinator !! You da best homie :wink:

35 Likes

Hell ya man! Haha can’t believe you got a Holo! A+ random seller on eBay lmao xD

You’re welcome :blush:

13 Likes

That Charizard art and drawing are awesome :blush:

After seeing that artwork I’m so ashamed RTCG. Mine sucks and yours is amazing.

The ray on the box was the best

1 Like

Awesome drawings!! :open_mouth:

Look what turned up! Thank you to @ssjc for the great gifts, they were super exciting to open, and you really got struck gold on a couple of things :blush:

I had this folder as kid but have since lost it, so this was a great nostalgia hit for me. I think I have to put my Base sets in here.

These coins are awesome! I also collect coins so this was a great crossover that I didn’t know even existed.

Tentacruel swinging his mean tentacles “Come at me bro.”

Vending Promo sheet, I’ve not paid much attention to these before but this is really cool, I think I need to get set now.

Expanding my horizons with some sweet English promos

I had no idea what this was at first, I thought it was video game because it was in CD case but it’s a coin battle game. More pokemon coins for me!

How can you not like a mixture of old Japanese Base to Gym cards? Really grateful for the Imakuni’s Doduo as I needed it for the set.

Thank you!

21 Likes

@thetropicalwoodsman I’m glad it reached you safely and you liked it man! I was hoping you’d rip into that sealed binder and use it.

I think my drawing of tentacruel pretty much sets the standard of how everyones drawings should hope to attain. I mean seriously, its the Mona Lisa of pokemon art.

10 Likes

Yup, safe and sound and nicely packaged. I was really intrigued by the size of the box, it was much bigger than expected, so my head was swimming with all the possibilities. And, yup I’ll definitely use the binder, I can’t not use it.

Also, thank you, and bit of PSA, for declaring it as a low value gift for us Europeans.

1 Like

Woooow! That’s an awesome gift, so sweet that the binder was mint and sealed :heart_eyes:

I just came home from my first driving lessons and something was in the mailbox. I don’t have anything on the way right now that I know of so I opened it and… Secret Santa!

You know perfectly well that your drawing is passable at the absolute worst. This is very nice; I hung it up on my wall.

Not too sure what these are…

I don’t know if this is good or not, but I gave them their own penny sleeves anyway. I’ll look into this a little bit.

But the main attraction…

I feel like this card is a staple for everyone but I just never got one. Now I have one in the highest grade which is very nice.

Finally…

Oof, I hope this wasn’t too costly to you. This is an incredible card. I feel like it easily gets overshadowed by the Rocket’s Zapdos even though this one in my opinion has a much better look with the cracked holo and whatnot. Absolutely awesome card.

Family photo:

Thanks a lot to @masonkampe, quality selection. :grin:

19 Likes

Damn… these gifts are freakin’ impressive. I apologize to whomever gets mine haha.

5 Likes

I’m glad you liked them. Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

THANK YOU SO MUCH @lexleo FOR THE AWESOME GIFTS!!

[SPOILER: Click to show](javascript:void(0);)SpoilerJust kidding

It was an incredible experience unboxing these gifts.

The fact that you took so much time creating these artworks mean so much.

You went above and beyond man :ninja:

@hypernova Thank you for the CP6 box and 3 awesome Badass pieces of art.

24 Likes

Secret Santa’s troll game is weak

These make me so curious to who my secret santa is :blush: lovely gifts and great artwork so far!

2 Likes

Hey guys I’m new to efour. How do I get in on the secret Santa? I haven’t made any close friends here yet, so maybe it’s not for me this year? Possibly next year? I do believe it is better to give them receive! God bless

Unfortunately the deadline has been missed this year,maybe next year? also it is random so no need to best pals :wink:
It is picked randomly and a bit of fun for Christmas! (I didnt try this year but will do next)