E4 Secret Santa 2017 [PICTURE THREAD]

following

Well, itā€™s decided. Secret Santa Steph (SSS) is the Santa of the year. And oooooooh those Belgian Chocolates are to die for:) And what about that artwork? Crazy good:)

24 Likes

Aaaah glad you like it :grin: I was a bit worried about sending the chocolates since I didnā€™t know if you like chocolate or not :3
Merry (early) Christmas!

11 Likes

I got my gift today from Troy! Iā€™m not sure of the username so please comment :blush: I love it all thank you so much. That sealed undaunted pack will be a collection centerpiece for sure :blush: Thanks again!

22 Likes

Oh damn I didnā€™t think you would get it this soon. I really thought I wrote my username on there too. I didnā€™t know what to get since you have like every card and then I remembered that pack art existed. It just seemed right. Part of your gift is letting you absolutely rob from me that PSA 9 Gold Star a couple months ago :rofl:. JK, Merry Christmas.

5 Likes

Just wanted to let my SS (no need to reveal yourself, but hopefully you read this) know that I wonā€™t be home for 10 more days, so donā€™t worry that Iā€™m not posting it on here yet!

2 Likes

I feel bad for my SS pairing, I failed art class twice and these art pieces have been amazing!

1 Like

Iā€™m glad you were able to find some meaning in that monstrosityā€¦ That actually took me several tries to get to a point that I was satisfied with it. I type more than I hold a pen, thatā€™s my excuse.

1 Like

Ohh you!! Haha :wink:

I really appreciate it :blush: I love that art on the undaunted pack! And that OC Ray Promo is faaaaaaantaaaaaaastic! 10/10 would Santa again

4 Likes

In my experience you have a better shot at finding an OC one than a regular one. Although mine was a bit offensive in that regard even for that card. No problem mate.

1 Like

I like the fact that she sent you cards in top loaders :blush:
Also the Venusaurs just rock!

1 Like

So I just checked my mail box and there was a mysterious bubble mailer. I thought I already received all Pokemon related stuff Iā€™ve bought lately and I was expecting other stuff I ordered for Christmas. Then it hit me, could it be? Saā€¦ Santaaa! Oh yes! :grin:

Thank you so much for this gift @garyis2000 Iā€™m so happy about the Karenā€™s Umbreon! I adore the art but never owned the card so I can tell you this was awesome! Love the Metal Energy as well, so much sparkle.

Also that Tyranitar is a master piece that Iā€™ll put on the wall :grin:

18 Likes

I wonder does Gary call everyone brother? Even his sister?

5 Likes

I call everyone my brother except my brotheršŸ˜³

6 Likes

Wonder how much Rick from Pawn Stars would pay for a Gary original hand drawn artwork :wink:

5 Likes

Market value: $50
Rickā€™s best offer: $0.01

5 Likes

Cool thread! Some nice items going out to new homes!

I came home with a package at the door and realised that my Secret Santa has blessed me with his gifts :blush:.
A very cool Korean 20th anniversary specialty box with the jumbo Korean Charizard EX in it along with the most popular Pokemon and the fish :joy:.
Really love the design of the box! Canā€™t wait to display some cards in it. Speaking of displayā€¦This sweet art is definitely going on the display shelf too! Love the way Magikarp looks like itā€™s giving a high five (fin).
It has been too long since I last opened a booster pack and hereā€™s 4! I opened them with the gf (our first Korean packs) and here are the pullsThe red caught me off guard but it turned out its a Ninetales instead of the lizard.

Overall it was a very fun experience and thank you to whoever my Secret Santa was and may you have a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year!

The wishes extend to the whole Efour community as well! Happy Christmas guys!!! :blush::blush::blush:

18 Likes

Seeing these pictures makes me sad I didnā€™t discover this site sooner. Iā€™ll definitely be participating in this next year!

That would be from me,

Glad it got to you safe and quickly!

2 Likes