E4 Secret Santa 2016

Lol I already started mini shopping. Wont be ready till a few days before the shipping deadline.

But I can’t wait to see the person photo when they get it if they do post it :stuck_out_tongue:

Now to watch the other thread as others get their presents

1 Like

Plot twist~ you assigned everyone to yourself~ We’d never know~ :ninja: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

That’s my master plot. Build trust for five to ten years and then walk away with 75 Secret Santa gifts.

It’s genius.

9 Likes

wait did anyone else really get Churlocker? Wait I mean Yeah I didn’t get him.

Pst give me 20% :wink:

1 Like

Just started working on my secret santa… Been doing a lot of stalking lolol.

3 Likes

What I am learning is, I’m not as bad a drawer as I think i am #StickMen :grin:

That said, time to start shopping!

2 Likes

All my items ordered and shipped to me already, now to draw, I honestly can’t remember the last time i drew something lol

3 Likes

I had the same exact thoughts @xgav1337x and @dipzy. :blush: I first made a sketch in about 5-10 mimutes to see how everything would fit on the paper, and it was already better than I thought it would be, before I seriously started.

In my youth (12-15 years ago) I have drawn sometimes. The only thing I ever drew were Pokémon :grin: which might come in handy now. I might still have the binder of it somewhere. Although I hope I can draw better now than as a kid…

Greetz,
Quuador

I just wish more people liked voltorb or jigglypuff as seen from above as their favorite pokemon! Those would about be the extent for my drawing capabilities. Okay, more tracing the outside of a pint glass or something.

Alas, my assignment has neither as their favorite Pokemon. This should be interesting.

6 Likes

After hours of stalking I am done shopping for my secret santa. So excited for the stuff to get on the mail :blush:. I started drawing last night and it did not end well. I ended up throwing it away and going to sleep. I thought I knew how to draw… lol

2 Likes

Just putting it out there… can we all refrain from doing good drawings please as I literally can’t draw a thing and am going to be put to shame :slightly_frowning_face: the one @pottsinator sent me last year was way too good for what I sent out haha.

1 Like

Dang I missed out

Most of us suck. That’s the best part. Karaoke wouldn’t be fun if everyone was an American Idol wannabe trying to get discovered. Lighten up, people. Damn.
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I actually think this drawing part of the secret santa is gonna be the funniest one. Everyone needs to post theirs!!! :blush:

1 Like

'Twas only a joke Charlie my good man, it is you sir who should lighten up :wink:

1 Like

I just wanted to make fun of those people who think they’re the next Rihanna. Literally the only reason I posted. We all know one.

The worst is that I attend a Christian, small liberal arts school so every year five or six different students will release “worship albums” and attempt to sell them. But nobody wants to buy them because they’re not that great.

1 Like

I must admit i did think it was an excellent analogy!

I am waiting on picture. I need to have a day with 8 hour free to do it. And the packages to come to have full on focus mode. I already have the photo in my brain just have to invent a mind printer

1 Like

Amazon has a ton of 3d printers on sale lol :blush:

I need a Brain Storm 3d Printer